GOT RIPPED OFF !

by morty 22 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hey Mortie,

I hope they get the guys and that your son can beat them up with the hockey stick!!!!!! Its sad when people feel that its ok to take what belongs to someone else, especially a kid's things. Kids don't always understand how come we can't just go and buy them something they need/want at the drop of a hat. Just the other day, I told Teryn I didn't have any moneyt bto buy whatever it was she wanted and she said "You have money. Lemme see your wallet."

• morty
    morty

Ray and Sally,

Just noticed that you commented on my old post.......there as been alot happen since then...

The little bastards were caught(sorry for the foul langage).....and the hockey stick did not fit, I tryed!!!!!( they ran way to fast)

Since then, I have had my credit cards replaced....The two that stole them were caught on a video tape trying to pay for gas with my card...The stupid thing was, they tryed to do it in our own town..( very small,population of 3000)They filled up their car,well their parents car and tryed to pay for it useing my card..They know us in this town very well,and the people at the store said to them, that my name on the card did not match them...They also knew that my credit cards had been stolen....They ran from the gas station when he refused to give the credit card back..Well, needless to say they called the police right away and the police happen to be at the local doughnut shop..(LOL)...They started a chase a caught them....So they were caught and had another charge of theft from running from the gas station as well....

Charges are pending now......I am still also fighting my insurance company....As far as my sons hockey equipment, they have know idea what happened to it...they "LENT" it to some friends and they dont know what they did it with it.....Good story eh!....I will keep ya posted on this situation, we go to court next week.....I really hope that they have to be made to give back my sons hockey equipment and my money...It is more the fact that I was violated..I felt the worse for my son,he missed hockey for almost 2 weeks...I am glad though that the police caught them and not hubby....He was on a mission to find them...so theres your update on the left of my van

morty

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((Michelle)))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear about this. That totally sux!! Hope that things go your way in court. Hang in there girl!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit