My Ears are Hurting!

by iiz2cool 18 Replies latest social relationships

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    ?Did you hear Joanne?s husband can?t get it up anymore? ? Blah, blah, blah??

It's true...he can't... Who told you?

Ok--no more jokes.

I've been there...in fact I think I was there yesterday. Makes you want to scream for sure. But there are always cottonballs to stuff in your ears.

*hugs*

Hope it goes better tomorrow!

• morty
    morty

awww Walter, How about a bitchin hug..\\\\\\\\Walter////////...

Some people just dont get it.....Why go through life being so unhappy.....

Get out of your cult and LIVE....thats what I tell people when they are like

that...Cant wait to meet ya, and have a bitch fest...lol..Bitch Bitch Bitch

Michelle

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hi Walter.

Scully Wrote:

I'm convinced that "some people" do not have a clue as to how they sound when they talk like that.

What you call "bitching" and "complaining", they call "offering constructive criticism" and "personal commentary".

They are so self-absorbed, they can't see it for what it is.

I think that some people that are like this have to be as a form of self preservation. If they were to stop flapping their jaws for just a moment, their internal monolouge would over whelm them with their own percieved faults. People in western society in general are not introspective, many of us hide from ourselves. Finding fault in others makes that a little easier.

Good luck with earplugs or what ever method you go with to block the chatter.

nate

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

maybesbabies: I've often wondered if JW's are more hypercritical (is that a real word?) than other people.

kgfreeperson: Thanks! There's alot of great people here! I honestly don't know what I'd do without them!

JH: Back to the Kingdumb Hall??? Then I'd have the elders bugging me too!

Aztec: Earplugs? I feel like filling my ears with reinforced concrete! But you can whisper something stupid, or otherwise, in them anytime!

Scully: You're so right about what happens when you turn it back on them. I just asked her to push her office chair back in after use so I don't keep tripping over it on my way to the closet. The response? "My! Aren't WE getting picky!" Grrrrr!

ESTEE: Thanks! I'll take all the hugs I can get! And give some too!

Beans: I don't wanna keep my stick on the ice! I wanna deliver a few crosschecks!

Arrowstar: Hockey? The perfect forum in which to resolve all the problems of mankind! Just think of the possibilities!

Moonwillow: I LOVE HUGS!!!

joannadandy: Screaming would make my throat raw, but keeping my mouth shut would grind my teeth down to stubs. Not sure which is worse. I should invest in a crate or two of cottonballs.

Morton68: Looking forward to meeting up with ya! We'll have a bitchin good time!

darkuncle29: Good point. It's something to ponder.

Walter

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((Walter))) Can you spell "hormones"? I hafta admit, there was a time almost 20 yrs ago when I indulged in such negative behavior and often went ballistic, too, at the drop of a hat....I found out I went thru mentalpause kinda early and that's what it was....could your significant other be having hormone probs? I was MUCH mellower when it was over....

Frannie B

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Walter))

Just think of the possibilities!

Can I?

Lisa

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Frannie, she came to Toronto at age 21 with this reputation, but I thought she was just "misunderstood". Now, after 16 years, it's the same with no end in sight. I better stock up on cottonballs.

Walter

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, she came to Toronto at age 21 with this reputation, but I thought she was just "misunderstood". Now, after 16 years, it's the same with no end in sight. I better stock up on cottonballs.

OMG, (((Walter)))!!!

In THAT case, I'd suggest a full suit of armor.... ....either that or ....

Cheers!

Frannie B

• Emma
    Emma

Reminds me of my mom and sib's. They are "the happiest people on earth" and yet most conversations with them go like this, one of the things that "awakened" me to reality. I feel sorry for them; it's all they really have but they're difficult to endure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit