A HUGE REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freein89
    freein89

Geeze Jesika, your sperm doner was a sick puppy!! Sorry about the sperm doner but I can't bring myself to call that person your Father, he does not deserve that title. I absolutely agree that it was sexual abuse. And to the person who said it can't be about how the victim felt, what are you thinking about?

It is completely about how the victim feels. And age does matter. When our children are infants we change their diapers and clean them up. They have no privacy, we take little nudey photos of them as infants and I doubt anyone would call that sexual behavior. But we don't take those photos of older children because that would be sexual exploitation.

What was done to you Jesika was exactly what you say it is and it took courage and strength of character for you to tell. If I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you. Keep up the good work!!!!

My love to you,

Deb

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((JESIKA)))

It seems that the therapy is working good !!!
    and I hope your message will have it effect !!!

Wish you the best
    Take care

Corinne

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Jes,

It's so sad to read of your stories and others like them. All I can think about when I read this is how I wish someone could beat the shit out of abusers to the point that they would be scared shitless to try it again........and if they did......then beat them to.........................anyway,

I cannot imagine pulling the pants down of a 14 year old daughter. I cannot even imagine me EVER doing anything close to that with my daughter. Sorry for ragging on your dad.........but he was sick sick man.

Realising what you are realising in therapy, would be obvious to an onlooker. It's odd how VICTIMS are always the last to SEE things.

Hugs.....Gumby

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Jesika)))))

Just want to say I'm feelin' very proud of you for the healing steps you are taking!

I know what you are feelin' girl ... I've been through it, too...

Love you, sista!

ESTEE

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Jesika))

I can't tell you how it warms my heart that you're doing the hard work of professional therapy. The "huge revelations" come with an emotional stress (I know ), but the rewards will come back to you in spades, for the rest of your life.

You're a brave lady, indeed, and an inspiration.

Craig

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I feel the need to tell you all what happened when Jesika told me on the phone the other nite about this new revelation......... I felt sick. I felt in shock. Jes and I have talked for many hours , sitting up into the wee hours of the morning on my front porch,,,,,,,,,going over what our fathers did to us. I could have swore we were talking about the same man, our dad's are so much alike in the way they did us .

When Jes, told me that making a child strip down , in humilation, is sexual abuse, I didnt want to believe it at first. Even I questioned if that was really sexual abuse,,,,,,,humilation, physical abuse, mental, but sexual??? I thought for just a second, on a thought that never crossed my mind until that very second.........my husband would never,,,,,,,,NEVER give our daughter , or sons for that matter,, a whipping, spanking whatever , without clothes on!!!!!!!!!

I have for along time been told by doctors over my depression problems that I fit the profile of not only a physically abused child but sexually as well. I just didnt want to hear it and still get sick to even think of details , which I dont have any.

When Jes told me this on the phone, I couldnt think straight, I mumbled a bit,,,,,and she knew that I too was shocked that I didnt even think about that in that way.

It is a strange feeling to have something just hit you like that..........but little by little I have heard Jes going thru her therapy and how painful it has been. But she has made alot of milestones thru her progress and I am proud that she has stuck to the therapy , when it was so painful ,she could have ran away and never went back, but she is sticking to it. I am proud of you Jes.

• Eric
    Eric

Jes,

Good for you. I'm pleased to see the supportive responses for you here.

I stayed with an old JW "friend" for a few days some years ago. He asked his 13 year old daughter to do some household chore and she dropped her shoulders and dragged her feet on her way out of the room to go do it rather than springing up to the chore with delight.

That displeased my friend.

He went to the kitchen and got the wooden spoon. Made her drop her drawers, bend over his knee and he spanked her bare bottom right there in front of me.

It wasn't about discipline. It was about humiliating her in front of me. My own face was red from embarassment.

I was less of a man then, and to my shame I said and did nothing, except leave his house that evening.

I'd like to think that now, knowing better, I would do something.

Badger, we all grow and gain strength at different rates. When you are ready to lift a weight, you'll know how it must be done.

Eric

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Eric:

He went to the kitchen and got the wooden spoon. Made her drop her drawers, bend over his knee and he spanked her bare bottom right there in front of me.

It wasn't about discipline. It was about humiliating her in front of me. My own face was red from embarassment.

I was less of a man then, and to my shame I said and did nothing, except leave his house that evening.

I'd like to think that now, knowing better, I would do something.

Wow don't beat yourself up over it, we've all been in situations where we just didn't know what to do, call it awe and shock.......however you still might be able to form a polite way to tell your friend privately just how embarrassing it was for you to be a witness to his bad behavior and you have Jesika's story to relate to him. Just a suggestion here I'm not judging you for what happened unless of course it happens again and your reaction is the same, then all bets are off. LOL

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((Dede)))))))))))))))

I know my phone call was a shock to you.......hell it was to me as well. Thank you for being there for me when I do call and am in bad shape. You have always been so supportive of me.......thank you.

I don't mind anyone talking about my father in a bad way........he is a bad person........and yes very sick too.

Eric..........I have to talk to you directly.................Being put in that kind of situation.......most ppl would be in shock and wouldn't think about doing anything to stop it till they left the situation. Then you have the realization..........GOD I should have stopped it!!!.........You have to understand..........it isn't normal......so don't feel ashamed that you didn't stop it........you only reacted the way most anyone would have. I know that if you were ever put in the situation again.......you WOULD do something. It is horrible to know that it takes us to be in that situation to know how to deal with it later, but it isn't your fault at all or the child in that situation.

Just wanted you to know that ok? (hugs)

I feel an inner strength from being able to tell my stories..........and in hopes that they help others.

Thank you all so much for standing by me in this very trying time.

Love,
    Jesika

• Eric
    Eric

Jes, bikerchic,

That was a long time ago.

In between then and now, I was confronted with a situation where a man was abusing a female in public. I stepped in and reacted with some violence of my own.

The judge gave me a fine or time. I chose the time. 14 days, of which I did 10.

It let me think about what I'd done, how I should react in the future.

Like I said to Badger, we grow in strength at different rates.

I use words and process now. Every man around me knows I don't tolerate the weakness in them that allows abuse of women. They know they have to become a stronger person before they earn my respect.

Eric

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit