Your Favorite Scary Movie?

by Valis 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I watched this on Bravo last night. So what's yer favorite movie for spookiness on Halloween?

Creature: "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine. A rage, the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satify the one, I will indulge the other."

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Some of the Classic Scary movies like Amityville and The Omen dont scare. My favorite scary movie is Stephen King's IT.

bwa ha ha ha ha ah ha ha

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I still love the old Vincent Price movies most with titles by Poe

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Jehovah's Witnesses -- The Organization Behind the Name"

Very scary stuff.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Love horror films. I have this one to watch this weekend. Don't know what it's about and I bought the Japanese original rather than the Hollywood remake.

alt

Alien terryfied me when I first saw it - but I was only 13 years old!

• Valis
    Valis

City Fan...how is the Japanese version?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• City Fan
    City Fan

Valis,

I'll let you know when I've seen it at the weekend. I was just told by a friend that the Japanese version was better.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    City Fan...how is the Japanese version?

I watched Ringu...it was ok, but didn't scare me at all. I'm tough to please in that department. I have never seen the American version of the film.

28 Days Later was probably the scariest thing I've seen lately (it made me jump in a few spots), but even that didn't give me nightmares.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL @ Gopher

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

ringu kicks ass in my opinion :P but my favorite is either 'suspiria', 'opera' (i'm a bid argento fan) or texas chainsaw massacre (and not that soppy remake, either)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit