Conversation with my Dad today concerning the Leah Remini show

by joe134cd 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

So much work and effort to stay in the comfort zone!

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I'm not going to bother saying anything to my mother. She wouldn't have even heard of the Scientology part or that there was a part on JW's. She's a hopeless case and like with your dad, what good would it do?

My youngest sister has taken to hiding where she is now living so I can't even try to discuss this with her.

• Normalfulla
    Normalfulla

Joe... Your dad sounds like my dad, the blatant refusal to confront information that contrasts his own understanding of how things are... This is the problem with the portion of mankind that hold themselves to religious ideologies.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Joe, sounds like he's taking it personally. I know you don't mean it that way, but that's how he's taking it, so he's denying it fiercely.

• Vidiot
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

When your belief system can be famous for child abuse and you still refuse to question it.... then logic, reasoning, the weight of data & knowledge are all long lost. Blind allegiance and fear fuelled loyalty dominate the person and dilute their nature to a drone. Sad.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Leah Remini is a apostate liar undoubtedly influenced by Satan to oppose Jah's earthly chosen organization.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Fink...

Who would have thought a lying, opposing, Satan-influenced apostate could be so hot?

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit