What scams did you use for counting your time?

by Ivor Hope 33 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

I forgot to mention...

The lovely people who brought me into "da troof" would write me letters from across Canada when I moved. Long, boring letters about kindumb stuff... and I would write back, thinking that they were my friends... HA!

The day I got baptised the letters stopped. I moved back into the hall, and the person who studied with me said 2 words to me in a year. OMG, what hypocrosy!

They are just too much... their love I can do without. It just showed how much christian love they had for me. Why would they write letters to me if they didn't even like me? It's so stupid how they were... OMG. I was just their kingdumb toy! What losers.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Greetings,

about the watchtower in the Window, although I wouldn't put it past some uninformed folk to attempt to count time for this prank, I have never heard of this or of it being condoned as a legitimate time counter...by the same theory you could place a watchtower in the window of your house or business and count the time perpetually or during the hours of regular foot-traffic.....

with regard to literature in the windows on the way to Assemblies...we used to do this when I was growing up but the reason was to identitfy to other friends that may be travelling to the convention also that we were JWs....this really came in handy if for example you broke down on the road. If another brother coming up spotted the literature they might stop and help you out...sort of a theocratic triple AAA sticker if you like....

sincerely,

Eduardo

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

The guy I studied with said I could count time I spend with my parents on the weekends as return visits, so long as I talk about the Bible.

Also, you know how they only count full hours? In the congregation I last went to, they would carry over extra minutes into the next month.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

just put down 2 hours a month and never even went out, what was the point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit