Have you been surprised?

by Sassy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

by how many people you have found here that you knew from your past but didn't expect to be here

or

even more so how many people you meet here and after getting a chance to know them, learn they know some of the very same people you do? (for example I met a woman here on the board whom I have never met personally but she knows some people that I grew up, even the 'brother' who gave me my first kiss.. how funny..

It always amazes me what a small world it is.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Yes I've met an old friend that is a lurker here. She actually phoned me up and let me know she saw me online. She wants to fade but that won't work most likely. We've been sneaking around spending a little time together lately. She's a good friend.

HI BUDDY

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Nope, never happened to me.

sns, can you imagine anyone reading all this information and still be as hateful as you know who??

Blind and spiteful is all I can say.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

not happened yet --hoping it will -- would love to meet someone from my past

• Sassy
    Sassy

I hope it will for you too stillajwexelder

Cool someone found you that you could hook back up with Stacy

and notperfectyet, I couldn't agree with you more!

• flower
    flower

I met someone on here a couple years ago who came from the same town that I grew up in and went to the same kingdom hall but different congregation. But I was a kid when she moved and we never knew each other although we knew some of the same people.

It was really cool meeting her but it turned out to be bad for me because she came upon some hard times and asked for help to get out of a situation and so I loaned her $800 of hard earned money which was agreed to be paid back but unfortunately its been over a year and all I've gotten is one check for $30. Its probably wrong for me to be saying since she used to post here and could lurk still but hey...

Youre still my girl and I luv ya, but you gotta pay up sistah..that's just wrong.

flower

• Buster
    Buster

I didn't register unitl I found someone from a nearby congregation that I was sure knew some of the same folks. It turned out he referred me to another poster here that was from my very same Hall. We knew all the same friends and he knew all of my family. It was a very exiting time for me.

• morty
    morty

NOT THAT I KNOW OF.....BUT OF MEET SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE.....

((((((SNS)))))

MICHELLE

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Myself. Kidding aside, none.

Guest 77

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

none as of yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest