Leah Remini to tackle JWs in new special

by betterdaze 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

In recent episodes of JW broadcasting, the GB appears tired, drained and stressed out.

It’s no wonder with all that is happening… ARC… Russia… UK… Canadian lawsuit… Netherlands… W5… unrelenting activism on YouTube etc., etc. They’re constantly under attack from all levels.

I’m still waiting for that watershed event that will finally expose this religion’s harmful policies for all to see.

As the saying goes, “The chickens have come home to roost.”

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes they do appear very stressed, especially Loesch and Herd. I think they are in real trouble and they are finding it difficult to conceal.

The only exception I would say is Sanderson, who always appears pretty cheerful.

• flipper
    flipper

BALDEAGLE stated " The chickens have come home to roost . "

Man, have you got that right. I'm really looking forward to Lea Remini's show about Jehovah's witnesses. My wife and I have watched every show she's done on Scientology. This is going to be good in exposing the WT Society to a mass audience

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB are getting up there in years, Sanderson has reason to be more upbeat he is the youngest and wil outlive them he has another 15-20/25 years as a faithful talking head to look forward to. The others may retire or pop their clogs in the the next 5-10.

• Moster
    Moster

You can bet the WT is scripting the instructions to the congregations as we speak. "'Don't watch this harmful anti - Jehovah propaganda." "These shows are nothing but harmful lies" "Ms Remini would have you believe we are a cult, like Scientology. We are nothing like that cult"

Not sure how many active JW's will watch - but the rest of us sure will.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In recent episodes of JW broadcasting, the GB appears tired, drained and stressed out.

Is their any possibility that one or another might crack under the strain and defect ?

And can`t take it anymore ?

or is that just wishful thinking on my part ?

Surely one of them still has a bit of humanity in them ? morality ? Ethics ? Justice ?

Just the right thing to do ? and come clean that its just another man made religion ?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I hope they include some video's where the Governing Body are telling their member to trust only them and not the media that are spreading lies about the Governing Body, and Lett calling reports about the Organization is easy going on pedophiles inside the congregation as apostate lies.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

BRING IT ON please!

Every straw will pile up and eventually break the camels back!

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It would be amazing to see her interview Angus Stewart, if he was able to do an interview now. At the very least I hope she could talk with him. He has such a good handle on the issue.

Also youtuber, JT wpoud be an absolutely amazing guest on the show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit