does it whiten?.....sorry could not resist...hehe

mortons68

• Mac
    Mac

LOL......nice chops, girlie!!

mac

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think we need a DEAR MAC forum. You know, like Dear Helouise?? He sure seems to have some antedotes with every day household items that we didnt' even know had other purposes!

Frannie Banannie could be a co author!

• rem
  • morty
    morty

I'm in agrrement with sns, or maybe even a book for them to write together....

Mac&Frannies

100000 ways to..

rem, that was very cute..

mortons68

• shamus
    shamus

I have used the colgate paint on stuff... it does the job.

If you want dramaticly white teeth, one that will really get that crap off, I suggest going to a dentist and forking over the $200.00. It's expensive but think about what the opposite sex will think of you!

BTW, coffee is really bad for teeth.. I only did it after I stopped drinking coffee. It sucked but it worked.

• Mac
    Mac

Mac&Frannies

And remember....we are also filling in for Dr. Ruth this week...so PM your questions to either of us and be precise!

macloise

• morty
    morty

Shamus,

I did'nt quit drinking coffee yet,but broke down and bought the colgate paint on crap...I have it on now and it feels like I have bubble gum on my teeth....dunno if I like the fell of this....

Doc Mac,

I would like to know if bubble gum will get in between me and my hubbys fun? I know it will be a sticky situation so know need to go there with it...be specific...

mortons68

• Mac
    Mac

Mort,

I cannot tell you how many times this subject has unexpectedly "popped up" in my office! My recommendation is to view the gum as an extension of yourself and blow with same playfulness and confidence that you usually do....yer hubby will love you for it! And remember to brush afterwards!......(Lotsa sugar in dat der gum ya know)

Dr. Mac

• morty
    morty

lmao@mac........

So Doc Mac, how much $$$ do I owe ya for da advice???? I have da blowen out of control....My hubby has been blowen away and needs a ride back home....Can you help Doc? But please, cut me a deal.....thanks Doc.

mortons68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit