What books did you study?

by Nosferatu 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Mom tried doing the Live Forever book with me when I was pretty young. I was more interested in long division.

• invictus
    invictus

Live Forever and United in worship, also when we first went to book study we jumped in a middle of Revelation book - with my limited english it was so confusing and hard to understand.

Invictus

• Garnet
    Garnet

I studied the "Knowledge Leads to Everlasting Life" Book, after that and lots of ass kissing, I was "allowed" to be baptized.

The more I think of it, how can man determine if you are "ready" in your heart to be baptized. I know that you are supposed to have knowledge, but isn't love for God more important than doctrine?

Garnet

• Eric
    Eric

The Paradise book was studied before I went to grade one. I learned to read from that book. The font confused me for a while - the "J's" didn't have a hook on the bottom. "How can letters be made to look differently in different books? Are there no rules? Can letters assume new shapes willy-nilly?"

Then there was the "Babylon Book". Damn near 700 pages of convoluted crap designed to take a mean swipe at the Catholics. When we studied it a second time, I was getting old enough to masturbate.

I'm afraid the whore on the beast, drunk on wine got a wee bit sticky.

Eric

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ERIC Then there was the "Babylon Book". Damn near 700 pages of convoluted crap designed to take a mean swipe at the Catholics. When we studied it a second time, I was getting old enough to masturbate. I'm afraid the whore on the beast, drunk on wine got a wee bit sticky.

LOL Damn near 700 pages of convoluted crap designed to take a mean swipe at the Catholics.

Yes it was convoluted crap -- must have been written by Freddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit