NDE' & OBE's

by DebraDoll 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Enishi
    Enishi

If anyone is curious, here's some good links I found.

www.near-death.com

www.astral-pulse.com

The one on NDE's is particularily good, I helped me get over my fear about not being able to live forever. The other one contains lots of helpful information about how to actually train to have OBE's.

• Enishi
    Enishi

Opps, the address for the second one is www.astralpulse.com

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Abaddon! I once believed as you have indicated in your post. However was I ever shocked to learn the opposite, and especially surprising to learn that many of the Jewish faith claim to have seen "Christ." An example of one doing an about face after such an alleged experience was Danion Brinkley-very moving story whatever our stand on such occurrence. Unfortunately for some the positive changes in their lives don't come naturally!

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

Really-nobody????!!!! CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED!

• unclejoe
  • sens
    sens

Hi UncleJoe & Welcome

• shamus
    shamus

I strongly believe that this phenomena is caused by the brains starvation of oxygen. It's been proven.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Debra, I hesitate to say this, but you seem to be havihng trouble getting replies. The tone of your post is really commanding. It's not very inviting - you start off with a demand, before you even clearly state what you are looking for. Also, your font and line spacing is really hard to read.

I suggest re-writing your request in a way that's a bit friendlier-sounding and a bit more accessible visually. I bet you'll get more results.

Best of luck,

PS

• sens
    sens
    I strongly believe that this phenomena is caused by the brains starvation of oxygen. It's been proven.

yep i agree

• shotgun
    shotgun

I have had neither but when researching why different ones became dubs several had NDE before becoming dubs...scared the crap out of them I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit