Anyone taking Ambian for sleeping?

by Confucious 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

your thoughts???

• sens
    sens

I have probs sleeping 2.....my brain must be way 2 wired ....nah i havent heard of ambian

.«~Señs~».?

• morty
    morty

sorry.....i have not heard of that one....Is it in the states?..i cant sleep these days as well

mortons68

• integ
    integ

Is'nt Ambien a milder form of Valium?

• Panda
    Panda

Valium? No Ambien is a non-addictive sleep aid which doesn't work for everyone.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I had a patient who was on Ambien for over a year.....it takes a while for it to work (days) and they built up a resistance to it.....you should read the side affects before starting any med.

Frannie B

• shamus
    shamus

When I was in the hospital, they gave us majic blue pills every night... for sleep.

The third night, I asked them what the hell it was... they told me sleeping pills. I don't have a problem sleeping, so I was a bit pissed at them.

What does this have to do with your topic?

Nothing.

Absolutley nothing.

So, there you go. Another inane rambling from someone who is at work and has nothing to do, but wait until 7:00 A.M. so I can go home and sleep.

Sorry, I'm just being a geek.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Ambien is a good sleeping agent. Works very well for some, and not at all for otlhers. i have foun it very helpful in the past. It is in the Benzos class, and u can build up a tolerance to it.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I took Ambien for over a year...maybe even two years. I have a sleeping disorder and it really helped...but my doctor decided I had been on it too long and got me on a couple of small doses of antidepressants which work just as well and also help my depression.

But it's a good sleeping aid that is much less addictive than other pills "Dr." Cathy L.

• larc
    larc

I take a nonperscription drug. It is called beer. It works for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit