Jesus get's struck by lightning

by dolphman 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dolphman
    dolphman

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/24/gibson.passion/index.html

I know there is a JW somewhere saying this is the work of Jehovah. I think it's hilarious.

• Funchback
    Funchback

You're right. It IS hilarious. My man got struck TWICE??? hahahahahaha!

• dolphman
    dolphman

The guy is a good actor. He was in "A thin red line" and "The Count of Monte Christo"

Let's hope he doesn't get accidentaly nailed to a cross.

It's weird though. Jesus getting hit by lightning. There's something just weird about it. 2wice too.

• Funchback
    Funchback

dolphman-

I thought the article says that some other guy was hit twice.

Jim Caviezel is a good actor. I liked him in Frequency and High Crimes.

Remember when the JWs were saying that Richard Pryor caught on fire because of the movie "Wholly Moses"?

• dolphman
    dolphman

oh your right....Jim was only hit once.

Man, I couldn't watch "the Dark Crystal" because of fears of demon possesion. What the hell were those muppets going to do to me? I don't even want to talk about not watching the smurf cartoon show.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I think both of those guys should go out and buy lottery tickets

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Actor Jim Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film "The Passion of Christ" was struck by lightning during shooting.

Caviezel was uninjured, but a producer described how he saw smoke coming from the actor's ear.

Apparently he talked to Jehovah's Witness, who explained to him the role of Jesus with a New Light (TM) until he could not stand it no more, and smoke came out of his ears.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

weird....

Jim is a great actor. One of my favorites. I loved him in Frequency, and The Count of MC. He was in Pay It Forward with Kevin Spacey. Angel Eyes with J.Lo. Anything he's in, he steals the scenes.

I wonder what it allllll means???????? hmmmmmmmm

• talesin
    talesin

hmmmm............

maybe it means you shouldn't stand on a hilltop with an umbrella in the middle of a storm

*lol*

tal

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Good one, tal....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit