Comments You Will Not Hear at the 10-26-03 WT Study

by blondie 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, Ann. Actually, I learned that phrase "cut and paste" at Bethel as I watched them do that very thing--long before computers.

Jesus said that the Pharisees made the word of God invalid with their traditions....the WTS has made the word of God invalid with their publications.

Roddy, the WTS is really just a publishing company. In a publishing company, there are people that are hired just to check the facts and to make sure the current article agrees with past articles. The WTS has people who do this too. I don't think they do as good a job as they did 30 years ago. It used to be a point of pride that the spelling and grammar in the WTS publications were impeccable. No longer, at least twice misspellings have been found in the last 3 years.

Sometimes I think they just like to constantly keep spinning in order to keep their presses going. What other reason could there be???

Point in case is the Worship book being studied at the congregation book study. Just a rehash of the book released in 1983 with 3 chapters missing, one on blood and one on how to tell if you are anointed, forgot the third one. I expect the Bible Story book will be next.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit