We Are Losing The Peace

by DakotaRed 13 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

Already very recent facts have been partially replaced w new 'facts'. I'm referring to the given reasons for the invasion, as well as the 'facts' on which those reasons were based. From the first reason, through the various justifications, to the present reasons. Fifty yrs in the future will defintely see this war in a different light, especially if the usa prevails.

We are a huge herd of semiconscious animals, being stampeded in various directions, many being crushed underfoot. Mass movements are cleverly built up by those opportunistic, slightly smarter, more powerful ones who manage to raise their heads above the crowd.

History is funny that way. It looks at the big picture, and puts its own spin on events. Though all kinds of machinations have always been afoot in major historical events, good often comes out of them. Is that because of group intelligence, or just people making the best of things?

SS

• Navigator
    Navigator

Good post Lew! No one wants to hear the good news it seems.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Fascinating.

50 years from now the Iraqis will hate America as much as they do now. However, having the ability to sip coffee and sneer at us while we struggle to liberate Africa (hopefully we'll have gotten there by then) will be directly due to the sacrifices and efforts we are putting forth right now.

CZAR

• gumby
    gumby

I think I need to get my arse out of America before someone gets a little too pissed.

Mexico has the cheapest and best beer......I'll go there

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit