The clown factory at Warwick

by Sour Grapes 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

It just amazes me how the clown factory at the Borgs basilica in Warwick could produce 8 clown popes that act like self-licking ice cream cones and the JDubs take them so seriously. If the popes said that they were going to have a Bible signing session at a King Dumb Hall 8 hours away that so many JDubs would make the trip the town would be swamped with traffic.

You know what is truly sad is when during JDub public prayers, the Governing Body gets more praise than the head of the congregation. All Jesus gets is the final "in Jesus name.".

• Tallon
    Tallon

GB = Legends in their own mind.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    If the popes said that they were going to have a Bible signing session at a King Dumb Hall 8 hours away that so many JDubs would make the trip the town would be swamped with traffic....

Dont give them any ideas.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its. Already. Been done.

For the commies in cuba.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Its. Already. Been done.

For the commies in cuba. - _Morpheus

And we have the proof, too!

• skin
    skin

A recent public talk done at our KH by an MS used more quotes taken from JW broadcasting, quoting from the GB and their helpers to back up what he was saying, than the Bible! I found it to be out of place, strange and just plain wrong, but I'm guessing every JW listening would have lapped it up without question.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It's only a matter of time before they pull some "new light" from someones ass and become "saints" or something.

Remember Trotters on here the other day, what did he call them? Glorious Ones? [capital letters too!]

"She should feel guilty for speaking abusively of one of the Glorious Ones. I really like the way Brother Morris lays it on the line in plain terms so there is no chance of misunderstanding what he said! There should be more Jehovah's Witnesses just like him." - Trottigy

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/users/5523125350432768/JTrottigy/posts

[Bold mine]

• sir82
    sir82

Clown factory?

Well, that explains Lett.....

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Borg's Basilica

:-)) :-)) :-))

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    grapey -
    The clown factory at Warwick

Love it! So true. They are 8 mental cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit