October 31. A night filled with........ BOWLING!!

by Nosferatu 22 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Bowling woulda put a smile on my face as well . I love to bowl . It's one of the few sports that the average guy can enjoy .

• Undecided
    Undecided

My brother and I go bowling every Monday with the seniors, only cost $4 for three games. We have made some good friends there.

Ken P.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    I became very anti-social in my later JW years. To tell you the truth, I don't remember attending any of the Oct 31 bowling nights.

Oh, OK. I think I know who you are, now - the anti-social one.

• simplesally
    simplesally

We used to meet at a pizza parlor every year when I lived up north. After moving to LA, I always lived in a gated community (except one year: just locked the gate put the dog out), so I didn't have to worry about ppl knocking on our door. This is the first year I will take my daughter Trick or Treating. She is going to be Cinderella.

• Sassy
    Sassy

We never had a bowling night on Halloween. If we had, I probably would have gone. I actually love to bowl.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

GODFATHER'S PIZZA BABY!

Or if my parents didn't want to go out we played the home but hiding game with the trick or treaters. It's like the one day of the year the worldly people get to give some pay back.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    we played the home but hiding game with the trick or treaters. It's like the one day of the year the worldly people get to give some pay back.

LOL @ Jo

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Here in Arkansas, it was a skating rink. Every time you turned around, there was another skating thing. Hmmmm.... could it be that one of the brothers owned the skating rink? But I'm sure it was done out of christian love. Yeah, that's it... That would be why we only had to pay half price!

I do remember one year we were home on the 31st and we were hiding from the Trick or Treaters. I kept thinking, "I'll bet this is what the Baptists feel like!"

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn you Nos..I've been invited by two different groups of dubs to go bowling that night......shite.

Maybe I'll sneak some rotten eggs into their bowling shoes.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about this jw thang!!!

Been there ... done that!!!! ...Like it a sin or something to see kids dressed up in Haloween costumes ...?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit