Elder in his undies....

by shera 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Heather,

The 7 skinny cows will eat up and devour the 7 fat ones.

Syrup

• shera
    shera

Syrup...

ok

lol

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Shera meeting with a JC. Now sister, what did the underwear look like? Did you see his private parts? Did you get aroused by this or did you just have unchristian thoughts? Now our advice is for you to pray, attend more meetings and get out in field service. Then that will get rid of these unwholesome thoughts. lol

Yeah there have been a few elders or I mean all elders, I would not want to envision them in their underwear.

Will

• rocketman
    rocketman

Shera, that is one odd dream. It gets me how dreams are a smattering of this and that, all kinds of odd combinations, with really weird stuff happening.

My wife had one a few weeks ago - three local jws were going through her wardrobe closet and taking her clothes. She asked why they were taking them, and they replied 'unless you come back to the meetings, we are taking all your clothes!!'

My wife kind of 'interpreted' the dream as showing how she felt forced to attend meetings, an interpretation that I must say is hard to argue with.

Frankly, dreaming about cows is a lot less stressful. right Surreptitious?

• shera
    shera

Yeh Will and elder would get away with his unclean behavior and Shera blamed for his unclean behavior.

Frankly, dreaming about cows is a lot less stressful. right Surreptitious?
    I'm always dreaming of being back to the meetings and all I'm doing is thinking of ways to escape.
  • Lapuce
    Lapuce

Shera go and repent!!! You are getting to be a weak christian, now go with us to the elders meeting in the back and do a graphical description to us and let us know if the undies you saw where like ours...

Oh boy I really don't want to know how some of the elders in my old cong. look in their undies.

lapuce

• morty
    morty

omg............

thought the post said...Elder and his Uncles.......Could be worse I suppose?

mortons68

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I had a strange dream myself last night that I would like to share with all of you. I was in the Kingdom Hall for the first time in a long while. This elder that I didn't know was handing out calendars and talking to everyone. He approached me and handed me one. I said "who are you?" He kinda rolled his eyes back as if to say "oh brother where have you been for the last 10 years". This elder than said to me he would like to talk to me in the back room. He turned around and asked another elder if he and brother so and so could join us. Knowing this sounded like a set up, I through the calendar he gave me at him and told him where to go. Felt really good to tell these guys off. Then I woke up. I really wish I kicked the crap out him before I woke. LOL

Will

• talesin
    talesin

double post

• talesin
    talesin

xjw_b12

ROFLMAO

{{{{shera}}}} {{{{will}}}}

creepy dreams

tal

Share this