To the Household of God...

by AGuest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

LOL!

• AGuest
    AGuest

peace.

Dearest Uzzah... no, not pissed. Just a little disappointed, maybe, that I still sometimes put my will before his, even after all that he's shown me and told me. I told myself that I "had to get ready... and go... to work".

In truth, I didn't really HAVE to... but... sigh!... I made that particular choice. Why? Because I needed a bit of time... to "gird" myself for the fallout that always results. Earthling man... is a "cruel" being. Perhaps more than any other in existence. That is why David asked to have his discipline come from JAH... than be turned over to earthling man for it.

Thankfully, my Lord is long-suffering: he always accepts that often times although my SPIRIT is willing... my FLESH... is weak. Truly. And so, I did actually go around feeling that I had let him... and Israel... "down"; I always do: I had a job to do and SHOULD have done it right away. SHOULD have.

But he also knows that, in truth, I am a bit more of a "scaredy-cat" than, say, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Stephen, Paul... etc. And certainly more of one than Jonah. So, I don't need him to MAKE me go - I DO go willingly. It's just that... sometimes... I go... ummmm... a little late, after I get my nerve up and such... after HE gets my nerve up... by coming again with the same message and asking me why it is that I haven't yet gone. I continually ask him for a "forehead" of "flint"... etc... which he always grants... so that the comments don't "stumble" my spirit... or "wreck" my faith. Surely, you can understand that...

Ah, well... better late... than never, yes?

Again, peace... to you all.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aguest, thank you for making the effort for us. I think it's good to challenge oneself and "step out of the comfort zone," especially if you feel you are doing something worthwhile. That helps us grow into better, stronger people.

Take care,

Nina

• AGuest
    AGuest

Nina... may you have peace!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... you and your entire household, to time indefinite, if you so wish it.

I am,

YOUR servant... and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite...

SJ

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I appreciate your kind efforts. Thank you.

Why does man have ten fingers? To teach us that God has many ways of reaching out to us.

I wish you kindness and peace and that our God of undeserved kindness may help you find the courage to do what is truly right, good, and loving.

CZAR

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Why does god sound like a broken record? He said these same things thousands of years ago. Doesn't he have something new to tell us than to keep looking for him as he hides behind doors?

That is why David asked to have his discipline come from JAH... than be turned over to earthling man for it.

I think it had more to do with David being a coward. Let's look at the facts. David let his god (JAH) kill 70,000 of his own people in order to save his own skin from earthling man, all because of the sin that HE commited. What was this gross sin that forced gods hand to slaughter 70,000 of his own people? Taking a damn census! Yes counting, caused the death of thousands at gods hand because David didn't have the balls to take ownership! Yeah, I can see why David asked to have his discipline come from jah... it saved his ass, at the expense of 70,000 others.

I guess that is just the sacrafices one must make when you represent the most supreme being in the universe. David did it in ancient times and the GB of Jehovah's witnesses does it in modern times.

• AGuest
    AGuest

the greatest of peace to you!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, as well... you and your entire household, to time indefinite, if you so wish it.

I am,

YOUR servant also... and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite...

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

your chagrin and confusion, dear Beez... may you have peace.

Knowing the Most Holy One of Israel as I do... by means of knowing His Son... I am sure that IF such a thing occurred... there was much more to it than that. I am not so sure, however, that it occurred in the way that "the Bible" has set it out. Given the warning against the "false stylus" of the secretaries... and given Israel's need to present themselves as being honored by a "fearsome" God... I personally would have to wait until all the facts came out... before I accused someone or thought them worthy of accusation without having heard their side of it. And even then, I don't suppose I would deign to check the hand of God.

You mentioned God hiding behind doors: true, He has stationed Himself behind "a door"... His Son. But that One, the Son, proved himself worthy of having such a position. I would ask you, then, rather than proceed on what earthling man believes, has taught, has written, asserts, and pushes... perhaps you would condescend to approach... and ask for yourself.

Psalm 4:4

I do not doubt that if you have the faith to do such a thing... and to hear the response... you would not be disappointed. Rather, you would come to know about things and events that previously you had no idea.

It's just a thought... and, I think, a more loving thing to do... than to rely purely on the testimony of others, which others you know no more about than you do the accused. Thus, I leave you with this thought:

Throughout the OT, my Father is portrayed as "exacting" and demanding and commanding... and quite unforgiving. Yet, supposedly, in those same writings, He said of Himself, "a God merciful, slow to anger, abundant in loving kindness." Then, along comes my Lord, who is recorded to have said that he came, "In order to bear witness... to the TRUTH." Now, if you look at how the Father is portrayed... and then how my Lord is portrayed... and you consider that my Lord said that if you saw HIM... you saw the Father... you might have to conclude that SOMEONE... isn't telling it all very accurately, wouldn't you?

I say to you, then, dear Beez... that the "jury"... is still out. I know it's been a while, but the "trial"... WILL take place. I would exhort you, then, to hold your judgment... until such time.

Again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit