To the Household of God...

by AGuest 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest

that is Israel... and all those who go with... may you have peace!

Once again, my Lord has appeared to me and said to me, "Go, and speak to this people Israel. All that I say to you, you are to say to them... whether they hear... or they refrain."

And so here is what my Lord, on the morning of October 20, 2003, at 5:49am, said to me:

"Hear, O Israel! Why is it that you contend and why is it that you fail to hear? Am I not the one sent to you from long ago? Am I not the one who led you out from Egypt, whose light your forefathers followed until reaching the land promised to Abraham's seed? Am I not the one who stood by you, from whom you ate and drank so as to stay alive all the years that you wandered? Why, then, now, do you choose to follow others?

You cry out that you do not see me... that you do not you hear me. You do not see or hear me because your hearts are hardened! Am I not the Door through which ALL things came into existence? Am I not the Door through which ALL must enter in order to see and know that which has existed from time indefinite? I am that Door.

You do not see... because you do not see me, the Door. You look and look. You seek and seek. But you do not find it, for it is not me that you seek. You cannot see it... because you look... everywhere... but at me. You look above me... you look around me... you look even under me. You even try to look through me. But... you do not look AT me.

Have you not heard and did I not say to you that ALL things you wish to see in the Father... you MUST see in me? That ALL things you wish to hear from the Father, you MUST hear from me? There is NO OTHER way, O sons of Israel, for I am the Way! You seek the Father, but can you find Him without finding me FIRST?

It is just as when Moses raised up the copper serpent: was it Moses upon whom you were to gaze? Was it the pole upon which the serpent hung? Was it the vipers on the ground all around? On what, if anything else, were you to put your gaze? ON WHAT, then, were you told to place your gaze... and not remove it? Do you not know, O sons of Israel, that it is by POISONOUS vipers that you have been bit? That it is by death dealing serpents that you have been stung? Upon whom, then, are your eyes to be? But how can you gaze upon that which you do not SEE?

If wisdom is to preserve you alive, how then, when seeing wisdom, you do not see the One in whom all wisdom dwells? Is your gaze toward me? It is not! For when YOU see "wisdom"... you see someone other than the Son of Man! How can you see anything of the Father and from the Father... and not see me FIRST, the One who is OF the Father and was sent out FROM the Father? Can you truly pass through Door so as to see the Father without the Door having been opened to you?

And yet, have you not heard me knocking? But you do not open to me... nor do you invite me in. To all others you open... and all others you invite in... but to me, you remain shut.

Therefore, O sons of Israel, hear and acquire understanding:

Look! I am standing before you and knocking. If you open to me, will I not come in and abode in you? And will the Father not abode within you by means of me? But we will not come into you... and we will not make our abode with you... and the time comes when YOU say: "Blessed is HE... that comes... in the name of JAH."

My voice is to you, O sons of Israel... it is to you that I am calling. Hear, then, so as to know and understand:

I am he that the Father sent forth to you, the One who came out from the Father and who returned to the Father. It is I who has been given to lead you, I who you must follow in order to find the Father, and there is no other. Seek ME, and you will find the Father. And the Father will find you, and by means of the authority granted me, you will become HIS sons... to time indefinite."

I, myself, SJ, have spoken it to you, just as it has been given me by my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies.

I also say to you, KISS THE SON, you people... that the Father may not become incensed and you may not perish from the Way... which "way" is the SON... for there is no other!

"Come! Take 'life's water'... free!"... for my Lord gives it freely and without reproaching, to those who are thirsting, who are wishing, and who are hearing.

A slave of Christ, to time indefinite,

SJ

• logansrun
    logansrun

Holy Christ, we've got another escapee on our hands.

B.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    You cry out that you do not see me... that you do not you hear me. You do not see or hear me because your hearts are hardened!

Or perhaps it's because we're not mentally ill.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

There is always room on the railroad of Christ for a few crazy engineers. They have to just realize that when they yell STOP! no one's going to stop the train.

CG

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Why would God ask "Why?"

Silverleaf

• AGuest
    AGuest

why... not? Indeed, both my Father and my Lord asked "why"... many, many times. Perhaps... it was rhetorical...

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Since when did JWD become the House of Israel? Last time I checked, I still had all my bits, and I think I'd notice if any was missing.

Maybe this was meant to be posted on 3000yearsofgettingourasseskicked.com?

Expatbrit

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Aguest wrote @ 21-Oct-03 12:12

And so here is what my Lord, on the morning of October 20, 2003, at 5:49am, said to me:

Isn't the Lord going to be pissed that you took a full day before passing this on. I was eagerly awaiting this message on Monday. I think I need to find a new courier.

I'm going to have to take this up with the big guy tonight!!

Anyone know of a 'same day' prophet service?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I think AGuest is my cousin Cathy . . . .

Nina

• willy_think
    willy_think

AGuest,

reading your post, i feal very sad.

i know you are a good person, who trys to love everyone, i've seen it myself in your posts over time. i think you need to talk with someone like a Dr. about all this stuff, she may be of some help to you. i wish only good things for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit