ebay: what have you bought/sold

by RAYZORBLADE 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I was so suprised upon looking, finding old WTBTS publications.

Lurkers and JW apologists, yes...really!

I saw the "Life Does Have A Purpose" and the "Evolution" book.

The "Truth" book, it was also featured, with the lovely drawing of 'this generation'. I always 'loved' that one. And well, if you haven't seen it, you can buy it on ebay, just go to their site:

http://www.ebay.com

Go to Browse, and enter whatever WTBTS publication your heart desires, and yes, especially the ones they DON'T want you to read.

Good luck in your bidding.

Enjoy!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I sold some old videos. Made about £45 overall. I'm replacing them with DVD versions.

-

Ignored One.

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I'm after a Cary Grant autograph

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've sold a ton of stuff. One of my friends went out of business as a Mary Kay consultant. I sold all of her inventory for her. I've sold collector dolls, video tapes and books too (mainly WTS books).

I've bought CD's, Tupperware, a Cuisinart, a Kitchen Aid large stand mixer, Christmas bubble lights, toys, cosmetics, clothes, scrapbook supplies, etc.

• shiloh
    shiloh

Ebay is great for older Home theater/stereo gear. I picked up speakers and amps to finish off my home theater for less than half of what I would've paid new. There's a whole contingent of folks out there that have to always have the latest and greatest in gear. Stuff that's a year or two old can be had for MUCH less than new when these folks upgrade and unload their barely used stuff on Ebay.

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Car parts. And yesterday, Decepticon decals for the car.

• morty
    morty

TORONTO MAPLE LEAF TICKETS........IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE BOUGHT.

MY FIRST EXPERINCE WAS NOT A GOOD ONE......I SENT A PERSONAL CHECK AND ALMOST GOT RIPPED OFF. NEEDLESS TO SAY THE BANK WAS KIND ENOUGH TO CALL ME.THEY TRIED TO HAD A EXTRA COUPLE OF ZEROS.....I DID GET IN TOUCH WITH E-BAY AND THEY WERE BOOTED OF WITH ONLY A WARRNING.....tHAT ONLY HAPPENED BEACUSE THEY DID CALL ME TO SAY SORRY. THERE MOTHER PHONED AND BEGGED ME NOT TO PRESS CHARGES.BEING THAT THIS WAS THERE FIRST OFFENCE,AND THEY DID PHONE AND SEND A "SORRY" LETTER,I FORGAVE THEM....ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR LIVING IN A SMALL TOWN AND I KNOW OUR BANKING EMPLOYES PERSONALLY. (THE CHECK WOULD HAVE BOUNCED ANY WAYS.)..................I AM VERY CAREFUL WHEN BIDDING AND BUYING FROM THERE NOW........NOT A GOOD IDEA TO USE PERSONAL CHECKS

MORTONS68

• Brummie
    Brummie

I sold a few of my R&B cd albums and then wanted them all back.

Brummie

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

I buy mostly video games and strategy guides I can't find in stores. Once in awhile, I might buy some anime collectables.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

It is a great place to buy. I have been a seller on there for about 5 years now. A warning to be very careful of scams. Look at the sellers feedback and make sure he has been selling for a few years and has an excellent feedback's.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit