Life

by Wolfy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was just thinking today that I need to redo my will. It is very outdated. I guess I never thought about it having a different meaning perhaps now (vs when I last had it updated and was an active JW) until I read your post. hmm.. I guess I need to give it some thought.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hi Wolfy!

First I'd like to say it was a priviledge to have met you at our meetup earlier this month, and I hope to see you again at our next one.

I haven't drawn up a will yet, thinking all would just go to my wife, who is very pro-org. Thanks for the reminder. I don't want to leave everything to someone who would in turn, leave all to the org when her time comes. I have alot of thinking to do now.

Walter

• shotgun
    shotgun

Now I know why you call yourself Wolfy

I want to be cremated with my ashes scattered in the woods where I grew up

I never knew you were raised in the woods, you sure your name is not Mogli instead of Wolfy..

The only person which would probably be best to look after my daughter if the wife and I passed on would be her Aunt, they're close and love each other. Only problem is she would be raised as a dub. Good thing I plan on outliving all my dub relatives...crazy wankers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit