I met Mulan and her hubby this morning!!!

by codeblue 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• codeblue
    codeblue

Just wanted everyone to know that Mulan is just as fantastic in person as what she appears to be when she writes on this board.

Both Mulan and her husband are very kind, down to earth people---I am glad I was able to get to know someone after reading their posts.

So for you newbies out there, realize there is "life" and good people to meet from this board. Take advantage of those opportunities, your life will be definitely enriched from this experience.

Thanks again Mulan for taking the time to meet me!!!

Codeblue

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Isn't it great how we have this whole network of friends that we can get to know and share parts of our lives with?

A book publishing company can not hold us down any more! We have said, "Enough!"

We have been set freeeee!!!

I have met different forum members and also other ex-dubs locally. I have found them to be awesome people! Lovely, wonderful and caring individuals!

Beautiful souls!!!

ESTEE

• morty
    morty

That is wonderful codeblue!

It is nice to put faces to peoples feelings and interests.I cant wait to meet alot of people from this board next month it Toronto.

(especially my long time childhood friend Vicki.)........See ya next month!

mortons68

• onacruse
    onacruse

codeblue:

So for you newbies out there, realize there is "life" and good people to meet from this board. Take advantage of those opportunities, your life will be definitely enriched from this experience.

ESTEE:

I have met different forum members and also other ex-dubs locally. I have found them to be awesome people! Lovely, wonderful and caring individuals!

Here here! Mulan and fam are wonderful folks , and the social network of friends Kate and I have made with our many JWD friends (and others) just makes our hearts smile!

Craig & Kate

• Brummie
  • Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Is she really chinese?? hehehe

• Swan
    Swan

Mulan and family are not like ordinary apostates. I was very nervous when first meeting them and others at Princess' house because I thought they might be the vicious, demonic apostates I heard so much about in the pages of the Watchtower. Far from being rabid wild minions from Satan terrorizing people such as myself, I found them to be of the kind, caring, decent, but disillusioned, variety of apostates, just like me. Mulan and family are either just ordinary people or award winning actors. Come to think of it, Zoe wears a lot of different costumes at the apostafests.

I estimate I have met about a hundred apostates since then, and all are of this variety. I have yet to meet the fierce, animalistic kind that the Watchtower warned me about, thank goodness. My good luck has held. But I am beginning to think that these modern day apostates waiting to trap JWs out on the Internet are not the garden variety apostates. They may be in the minority. I am starting to think that the ordinary apostates are the caring, gentle kind of apostates.

I will keep going to the meetups and apostafests to continue my search for the ever elusive slathering apostate.

Tammy

• mizpah
    mizpah

Codeblue: It's been my experience that some of the finest people have left the Watchtower organization in recent years. They have been sensitive and kind people who chaffed under the unkind and careless attitude of the Watchtower Society and its leaders. Their consciences no longer allowed them to be part of such an cruel organization. When the Society dismissed people like Ray and Cynthia Franz, Ed Dunlap and others, they purged themselves of the most valuable asset it had. The events that followed caused many in the congregations to leave instead of remaining in such an oppressive atmosphere that now exists in the Watchtower Society. The sad part is that the Governing Body and other leaders are unaware of the lost treasures. Instead, they have become vindictive and spiteful by their labeling of these good people as "apostates." But there should be a warning in Jesus' words: "As you do it to the least of these, my brothers, you have done it to me."

• Makena1
    Makena1

Codeblue- glad you got to meet Mulan and Bigred. As you said they are wonderful people, and helped us a lot when we were exJW newbies. Through them we have met a lot of other great people on the board too.

Hugs,

Mak and Sabine

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Come to think of it, Zoe wears a lot of different costumes at the apostafests.

LOL Swan, I think you're right! Zoe is such an entertainer! She is precious.

CB, glad you got to meet some xjws in your area. It is so nice to put a face with a "handle".

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit