I am going to huck!

by joannadandy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have a feeling there will be no sleep for litte jo jo bean tonight.

Tomorrow is the big day.

All my years of education and prep finally get put to use starting tomorrow. I am going to be in a high school observing and teaching (for the first time in a real live classroom) for the next five weeks.

Yikes!

I know if I suck now, it's not the end all be all-I still have time to learn, and there is no way I can know it all until I get in there. However--YIKES!!

I am just so damn nervous. It's what I have wanted for so long now, and now it's sort of here, and what if I REALLY suck. I mean not just mild rookie mistakes. But serious--damn girl why did you pick this profession? THEN WHAT?

I become a fry-mama at the local DQ? *sigh*

Wish me luck. Not only for the next five weeks, but also that I actually settle down enough to sleep. LOL.

It's like the first day of school all over again--only worse! Bleh--maybe I should go lay my outfit out on the bed.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

good luck jojo!!!!

not that you'll need it. you'll be AMAZING, i have no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

• Xena
    Xena

Your not wearing the monkey on your head are you??? *cough* just asking cause I don't think that would be a good idea...

Good Luck Jo!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Not that you need it but, good luck Jo! You'll do amazing! You're bright, articulate and very capable. *passes Jo a melatonin*

~Aztec

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*quickly stuffs the monkey hat in the drawer*

* o O ( Would the lobster hat be better? )

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Joannadandy!

I know you are going to be GREAT in your classroom!!!

I'm sooooo prouda you!!!!

ESTEE

• outnfree
    outnfree

Jo --

I agree with Xena and Azzy that you'll do just great. You are intelligent AND quick on your feet AND sassy AND knowlegeable -- all traits necessary for dealing with smart-ass high school students. I know, I live with two of them!

Knock 'em dead, killer!

Now -- go get some zzzzzzz's...

out

• morty
    morty

I agree with the board! You will do fine hon. Just take some deep breaths before entering the class........BREATH........

Just know mouthing the teacher...lol.....Good luck.........

mortons68

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

You are so going to do great. The students will love you. When you get in front of the class to do some hands on teaching you'll get tested a bit but that's just God getting back at you for tormenting subs and student teachers when you were in highschool.

Oh and if a student asks you something that you aren't prepared to answer, bend over, they'll forget the question. Works every time.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

good luck jojo! im sure you'll be just fine.

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit