Whats the secret of being HAPPY?

by ScoobySnax 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Scoob- hakuna matata

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Happiness is a side effect, not a direct result. Do what you love, what speaks to you as why you're here, and all else will follow...

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Learn to be content.

Guest 77

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

aahhhh PS so true:

Happiness is a side effect, not a direct result. Do what you love, what speaks to you as why you're here, and all else will follow...

Happiness is an inside job!

For me it was doing the hard work first.......healing from the traumas of my past, making peace with myself and liking who I am. The rest followed.

Finding your passion in life and giving it all I've got as well as helping others makes me happy.

Kate

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Can you feel the love tonight Wednesday !!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Scoob, u crack me up.

Seriously, we all wonder what in the hell God is thinking and he's not talking to any of us. We all want to know who created this mess and why doesn't he come back and fix it.

I want life to be fair, and it is just not.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

He will Wednesday, He will.

With regards to fair, and trying not to be crude, my nan (grandma) used to have a saying whenever I kept saying I want or wish so and so would happen.......

"Shit in one hand and wish in the other,and see what gets full first"

I didn't quite get it either, but I do know she wasn't the type of nan that wanted a game of snakes and ladders over a glass of hot milk. She remains a game old bird.

And I want my bed!! Night!

Scoob xx

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I try to take every experience, no matter how negative, and try to find something positive I can learn from it.

Walter

• Undecided
    Undecided

I have moments of happiness but I'm like Gumby, I want to know why we are here and what if any future there is after death. I'm sure I will know or not know in a few years but I can't stop thinking about it for very long. I'm seeing so many people I know dying that it brings it to my mind too often. The bible's explaination of some woman and man eating a piece of fruit just doesn't explain it all for me.

Ken P.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Endorphines

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit