WELCOME TO THE FORUM JENNIE !!!!

by little witch 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I must admit that I responded, along with several others, to young Jennie's topic in a manner not befitting a child. I had no idea that a child would find this site of interest, and I had even less of a clue that she could be the child of parents who are well respected members of this forum.

I offer my apologies.

cheeses - who needs to do more research before 'jumping in'.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Jennie, welcome

You can help me and the others throw Simon in the ocean when we get to Florida

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Well, I did a little more research after seeing Big Tex's topic about needing a break and Farkel's contribution to Jennie's topic. Wow, missed it all.

Another drama. Let's hope that Tex and Nina can find an answer to the situaition of their daughter wishing to post here, and, that Farkel can return a 'reformed' apostate.

cheeses - shying away from contraversy.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Jennie.

I'll be looking forward to meeting you on your birthday.

love

cj

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Welcome Jennie!!

My name is Craig and my wife (Tinkerbell) is Nat. We have two very sweet and very rotten dogs. Shocker and Little Bit. Shocker is 11 years old and Little Bit is 3. We do not have children so these puppies are what we call our furry four-legged kids. We welcome you and will always respect what you have to say.

CC and Tink

• invictus
    invictus

hi Jennie,

welcome to the forum. I have two girls and a boy around your age and hopefully one day if you would like you can get in touch with each other. right now they are very busy in preparing for Halloween so this year we are going to have a celtic princess, ninja warior and scary guy.how about you and your brother?

I wish you happy times with your family.

invictus

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Jennie I know you....we have posted together on the "killer" thread

My daughter Bubbles is 8 and posts here sometimes too. We live in Austin which is not to far from you. Nag your parents into bringing you to Austin will ya???

Xena

• onacruse
    onacruse

Jennie, here are the pictures of that party I told you about yesterday:

http://craig2997.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=34797

A friend did some funny stuff to a few of the pics...look close.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit