WELCOME TO THE FORUM JENNIE !!!!

by little witch 27 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

OHHHH,she is so sweet! How could anyone hurt something with a face like that!

• little witch
    little witch

"Aint she sweet? I repeat aint she sweet? Now I ask you very confidentially, aint she sweet"?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thank you all for your kindness and especially little witch for starting this thread.

I will let Jennie read this, right now she and Nina are out shopping, but I think in light of what's happened it might be better if we did not allow her to post anymore. I don't think it's fair to Simon, or to the rest of the board, to worry about making this a children-safe area. That is not what this board was designed for and I think it's selfish of me to expect it.

It was helpful to her at first when her grandfather died, she really needed an outlet for her feelings. I am very grateful to everyone who has been so kind to her and allowed her to join in grown up discussion. But that was 8 months ago, and she has put the experience behind her. And so must she with posting on this board.

Thank you all very much. You guys have a kind heart and gentle spirit.

Chris

• little witch
    little witch

Taking all threads on this matter into consideration, I think Simon is contemplating a safe way for exjw kids to post!!!

Many of us here have kids who would greatly benifit from it, and it would seem Jennie has started a grass roots movement, and a willing benefactor, to make it happen!

Thanks Jennie!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hey ! JENNIE ... WELCOME SWEETY !!!

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Jennie

You're 11 right? I used to be eleven once ... see, we have so much in common!

We're looking forward to meeting you and your family and will need you to teach us how to go trick-or-treating. We are but poor English folk who have never done this before.

Oh, and some people want to throw me in the Ocean so I'm looking for someone to hide behind and figure they won't hurt you so ... erm ... ?

• jgnat
  • berylblue
    berylblue

A belated welcome to Jennie!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome Jennie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Jennie. Hey, I've spoken to your Mom & Dad. But anyways, I'm sure they will tell you I said "Hi Jennie".

My name is Ray, and I use the name Rayzorblade on here.

I hope you enjoy Hallowe'en. I wonder if your Mom & Dad will dress-up this year, and of course, your little brother? I wonder about the dogs too?

I have two pet birds, both don't dress up, they just like to eat and play all day. Their names are: Baby & Nimh.

Have a good day Jennie. Say hi to Mom & Dad and your little brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit