Designating The Kiddies

by Valis 13 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Simon
    Simon

I agree

We must remember that what was posted is not welcome regardless of whether it was directed to a child or not. There is no reason for insults like that especially if they are out-of-the-blue for no real reason. People really need to find a proper and appropriate outlet for their frustrations and bitterness and not presume that they can offload on people on the forum who don't deserve it.

I'll give the idea some thought Valis ... maybe I could use the age/sex to show a little people symbol (or make them different sized ... add walking stick and zimmer frames ) or use some other indication.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I was gonna comment. . . and technically I still am; but Syrup said exactly what I was thinking:

Human decency in that if we treated everyone with respect, then we won't have to worry if we're talking to a child or not. Our habit of appropriate behavior will act as our safety net. (I'm referring to not attacking people here.)
  • Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Glad to see that's the direction this is going...I was starting to seriously think that it was OK to bushwhack the adults.

• ambush23
    ambush23

very good idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit