Pamela Anderson Clucks at KFC

by simplesally 31 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

Not to be technical, but isn't that the reason why Kentucky Fried Chicken had to change their name to KFC? Aren't the animals they use no longer actually chickens, but actually animals that resemble chickens minus a number of organs? If I'm not mistaken, they were forced to change the name because the animals are actually not chickens. Just a thought, correct me if I'm wrong...

• Mac
    Mac
    Wouldn't she be the most beautiful woman ever if she didn't have those dumbass basketballs straped to her chest?

Hell, no!!!!!!!

She'd still have those damned skinny ass legs!!

Mac , of the cannot speak highly enough of a well turned leg and a smooth shapely bottom class! (breasts are nice too)

• simplesally
    simplesally

Thats right.................no more chicken in KFC. I bet its not fried in Kentucky either.

• Mac
    Mac
    Aren't the animals they use no longer actually chickens, but actually animals that resemble chickens minus a number of organs

That explains their inability to honor my request for chicken liver.............Hmmmmm

mac, of the rumaki class

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, the offending word that prompted the change to KFC was "fried". Apparently the bleeding heart liberals in the early 90s found the concept of deep-frying much more offensive than the deaths of billions of chickens.

Stephanus,

of the "I never met a (deep-fried) chicken I didn't like" class

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    damned skinny ass legs

Hmmm, maybe that's why I think she's pretty sans giant boobies. I've got those skinny legs to go with zero butt. Maybe Pammie can loan me a little silicon for some butt implants.

Nevermind Valis

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok this is what really chaps my shins---

People go on and on about how poorly the big bad corporations treat the animals. Meanwhile the farmers in mexico can't get a decent livable wage from Taco Bell. No one pleads for the humans cause. So excuse me while I have no sympathy for a bird.

Until we solve some human rights issues I have a hard time fighting the cause for an ugly bird.

• morty
    morty

Have not eaten KFC since 1995. It put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Turned out, I had a Gall Bladder attack and they took my gall bladder out. I think there is enough grease in that stuff to choke a chicken!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JDandy,

I agree with you there. If you take care of people then they might be a lot nicer to animals. Most people have too many serious problems going on to concern themselves with boycotting KFC. Pam just looks like a spoiled woman, whose wealth came too easily, with nothing better to do with her spare time. We are supposed to take her seriously? Why can't she tackle something like the deplorable conditions many of the elderly live in? Maybe I'd take her seriously if she was fighting for abused children.

Heather S.

• Mac
    Mac
    I've got those skinny legs to go with zero butt. Maybe Pammie can loan me a little silicon for some butt implants.

Stacy,

LOL....I can lend you a stair stepper and a squat rack.....

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit