what is This weekend watchtower trash about. Wife is in cult mode 12-27-20

by goingthruthemotions 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So what is this weeks watchtower trash about. Wife is in cult mode and trying to see if there is a link.

Thanks

• a watcher
    a watcher

"Jehovah is Directing His Organization"

God is not Partial

Jehovah is a God of Order and Peace

Jehovah Educates Us and Equips Us

• under the radar
    under the radar

It always boils down to: (1) Send money, and (2) obey whatever we tell you even if it doesn't make sense.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''obey whatever we tell you even if it doesn't make sense.''

I think whenever they say that, I think they just like having the mind and thought control over the sheeple and the power it has over them.

• waton
    waton

watchtower admitting in the article as a preamble, that their baptism is an induction ritual into the organization.

wt prophesying that it is the organisation that will survive Armageddon, and

we thought we would go to paradise on individual merit, for our benefit.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Par 1

ARE you baptized? If so, you have publicly expressed your faith in Jehovah and your willingness to serve with his organization.”

Par 7

In modern times. Jehovah continues to direct and empower his people. The direction, of course, comes largely through God’s spirit-inspired Word. ”

NB... of course Gods word, The Bible is available to all. It is the application of it that matters, and that is done by men on Earth.

final par.

“By means of “the faithful and discreet slave,” he is giving us not just an abundance but also an amazing variety, from articles and talks to digital animations and videos“

So it all comes from the 8 men at the top.. Just Human! If God were really behind it, it might be a lot better...

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

God is all powerful he can print his own damn money. I will give mine to the local Animal shelter. They do much more good than any religion.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Ask your wife. So why did God direct this organization to spew out false failed prophecies? Why did many of his people in the organization needlessly die because at one time organ transplants were considered cannibalistic and vaccines were considered a tool of the devil?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

My JW wife is always in cult mode.

• waton
    waton

bless, thank the wives for their good family work.

about this week's weak wt material:

"Governing body" in 1st century met only for emergence meetings: not every wednesday, for hefty circumcision debate. Pressure coming from outside.

GB now seems also reactive, " Approved of Cart Initiative / experiment in Paris." yeah, arms felt always tired holding the Reveillez Vous, le Tour. in the street corner work.

The Saviez vous? gimmick never caught on though. Perhaps never got to Knorr.

Wt taking created for the information technology inventions developed by more enlightened humans. aka "satan's world"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit