The Cult Guide To Raising Children

by pale.emperor 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Something you're not likely to see in the "Secret To Family Happiness" book. The bOrg's guide to raising children:

• put the bOrgs needs, desires and agenda before the children every time, all the time
    • deprive them of the opportunity of higher education or to better themselves in any way
    • when the children are old enough, pressure them to get baptized and commit to being under the bOrgs control
    • advise them to pioneer instead of working when the finish high school so they have no real work experience and no money.
    • Deprive them of birthdays without a really understanding why or without really agreeing with the official reason in the WT mags.
    • Make sure they dont read real medical journals regarding blood transfusions or science thesis's about evolution.
    • as your children get older, tell them “I love you, but I love Jehovah more”
    • Make sure they only associate and speak to other JW indoctrinated children so they are socially awkward and come across as a bit weird and self righteous.
    • Fill their head with baseless claims about homosexuals, atheists and people who leave the bOrg.
    • If/when they see through the mind control and the blatant incompetence of the cult leaders, banish them from your home at 15 and tell them that “delinquent children need to be cut off as they are a bad influence”.

Repeat with any other children you may have.

I can relate to all but the last of these. I had to re-learn everything i was taught.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Cult Guide To Raising Children

Image result for parent scaring child

Image result for parent beating child

..Image result for parent yelling at child.

Image result for Thanks Mom and dad

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Refuse to let them read about fantasy and magic which children love. Frighten them by saying the demons will get them if they read these books or see these films.

• Room 215
    Room 215

"Do your best to stifle any nascent artistic or imaginative impulses at their earliest manifestations."

• sir82
    sir82

Make sure you make them feel as awkward as possible by prohibiting them from participating in any and all extracurricular school activities, including (but not limited to) sports, clubs, dances, plays, parties, etc.

Make sure you tell them over and over again that the reason is that "school kids are bad association", just to ensure that when other kids ask why they are not participating, there is no possible answer your kids can give without getting a punch in the face.

• angel.face
    angel.face

I think the saddest part about growing up as a witness is having the idea drilled into your brain that you are not good enough or worthy unless you do XYZ...and then develops the inability to comprehend the notion of unconditional love...

• Wayward
    Wayward

Make sure you make your kids feel like dirty perverts if they masturbate or if they so much as peep at a member of the opposite sex.

(But its ok for the org to allow child rapists to run around the hall. Don't you dare question it!)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It's a sad place for kids, no doubt.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "...there is no possible answer your kids can give without getting a punch in the face."

Ah, but don't you know?

When that happens, they're "suffering for righteousness' sake"...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant Thread!!

Sadly, it so very true...and has residual effects on people for their whole lives!! (Don't get me started)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit