British have breath as bad as a dogs?

by shotgun 20 Replies latest social humour

• shotgun
    shotgun

A report in the local paper said that a study showed 52% of Britons had breath worse than a dog or a cat.

Is it the Kidney pie that does this?

Also who's dog and cat were the Britons up against, maybe we would all fail this test?

Give's new meaning to the Brit awards.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Huh!!! Who polls this stuff, and is it scientifically recorded?
    I think somehow that it's nonsense.

Anyhow - I heard that maple syrup isn't just made in Canada!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

just waiting for brummie and badolputtycat to respond.

• shamus
    shamus

It's because of your teeth! (LOL!)

• gumby
    gumby

I think ANY humans breath is worse than a dogs when their breath is bad.

Take a wiff of your wifes breath first thing in the morning.............my gawd.....I'd pick my dogs breath anyday over hers. How about your own breath at times? Ever get a wiff of that? It too is worse than a dogs.

* gumby ponders on what an ass woopin he's gonna get if his wife ever reads this*

Gumby

• Matty
  • Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Is it the Kidney pie that does this?

Kidney pie might do it but I think it's more because they make love with their face.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thought as much - we've got Canadians and Brits crawling all over this thread - oh, and dead people (Gumby ).

Edited to add:
    Stacy - if you're lucky

• gumby
    gumby

Maybe it's just that dang nasty beer they drink over there. "Corona's" give you pretty breath.......which is why my breath smells so sweet all the time

Gumby

• Matty
    Matty

Really? Corona definitely has the look and smell of cat urine and tastes utterly disgusting, I wouldn't have thought it would do much for anyones breath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit