I am tired...

by iiz2cool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

frenchbabyface---I've get rid of my yo-yo weight problem when I've forgot about diets and you know what, since then it happen that I've forget eating a whole day long !

you got me with that one . lmao Now there you go , maybe you can write a book about this and make millions . The Forget about eating diet . lol

I was gonna say that whoever wrote that article sounded pretty anal .The Osbournes are funny but what gets me is how all those people could just stand by and watch the kids get adicted to drugs and do nothing . It's classic dysfunction .

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

HEATHEN

but :

I've get rid of my yo-yo weight problem when I've forgot about diets and you know what, since then it happen that I've forget eating a whole day long !

IS THE BOOK ... not even 2 lines !!! Everything else are details related to each one of us
    ok now I've almost got 2 entire lines which are.

I've get rid of my yo-yo weight problem when I've forgot about diets and you know what, since then it happen that I've forget eating a whole day long ! Everything else are details related to each one of us

Now if I cheat with lots of superficial details (who are not related to everyone) to make it a real book, not sure I would be proud to sell it ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit