I am tired...

by iiz2cool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well (((WALTER))) I understand quiet well !!!

but as Avenger said :

One thing I do know is I'm not gonna give up until my last breath.

we're gonna stuck this world on the bad side because we are not able to be "tired" at the same time, just because some are lucky while some others are not ... SO ... Let's see ... and who knows ?

Whatever ...

Let's talk about you WALTER !!! I've get rid of my yo-yo weight problem when I've forgot about diets and you know what, since then it happen that I've forget eating a whole day long !

You are cute man, even a little overweight (lucky you) and who cares anyway (love don't care) The man I fall in love with at 18 was 70 pounds overweight he wasn't even looking good ... After 4 months toghether, he looks like Marlon Brando on he's best feature days even guy's was in love with him !!! He just forgot about eating ... So much things to enjoy when you feel good with yourself and in your body !!! It is not a council we are all reacting different (emotionaly and physically about that) but either way you are still lucky about that !!!

And Avenger

Avenger : (sorry for venting here, but I guess I have my limits too, and sometimes it also gets too much for me. People around me always ask for my help and no matter how much I'm in trouble I always help out. Strangely they think my patience and resources are limitless, just because I suffer in silence and never throw my troubles on them)

Ooops ... Don't be sorry ... Just vent ... It's OK ! Why hold it when it have to get out, others don't care ! Don't wait they give you a ticket to get your turn ! You'll be in a better shape to help others and yourself !!! (BUT YOU KNOW THAT !!! - that was just to tell you that I understand)

Avenger : Let's make things better.

Yes ... and let's stay POSITIVE ANYWAY (not easy ... Oh I know ... but helpfull anyway ... and "all together" always better)

• avengers
    avengers

You, you French Babyface!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Walter, I agree with you on most of those except...I like rap! Try listening to Outkast or Eminem or King Gordie. They're great! I understand and share your frustrations. All you can do is do your little part to make the world a better place and plod along. I've come to accept this. I'm not going to radically change the world and neither are you. However, we can make tiny differances in people's lives like you've done for me. Making friendships and helping eachother out in small ways (or large ways) is what binds us tight as humans and makes the world a better place. I'll be thinking of you today. Take care sweetie!

~Aztec

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I don't agree with half of the things you said, but to each his own.

• smack
    smack

I've run out of wine

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wow, you got some great material for a couple Country Western songs!

• Emma
    Emma

Walter,

Turn off your television set and your computer. Go outside tomorrow for a walk. Enjoy the fall air.

When you come back, throw your television set into the garbage.

Life will be less tiring.

I second this, Shamus. It's been two and a half years since I got rid of TV and everytime I watch it somewhere, I'm tired immediately. You may miss it at first, but not for long. .

Shop at your local co-op, buy in bulk, ignore the ads. Get out and walk; use public transportation. Swim against the current!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

• talley
    talley

So happy to learn that I and iiz2cool are from the same planet. Makes me tired to read it all, but happy and content to know that Walter is 'out there somewhere', a kindred spirit.

talley/Judy (of the 'benign lurker' class)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Is this your writing iiz2cool?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Ohhhhhh CRAP!!!

Thanks Six, for your post! You got me to look at the post again. I forgot to add my comment that this isn't original material, but something I found in a Toronto job search newsgroup. I removed some of the original material before posting though, as it could have been offensive to some.

Sorry for the confusion.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit