WHY THE WORLD IS DOOMED

by You Know 54 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    There are no facts in your article to deal with.

LOL. I see why you chose a monkey as your portrait. What idiots you people are. / You Know

• COMF
    COMF
    What idiots you people are.

What was that date, again?

COMF

• You Know
    You Know
    What was that date, again?

Any day now is about a close as I can nail it down. / You Know

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

It's an APE, dimwit!

Expatbrit, wondering why the hell he's talking to a LaRouche's Witness.

• JanH
    JanH

YK,

Any day now

We should all be thankful every time we see a doom & gloom prediction from you. Your prophecy about coming doom is the best indicator ever on continued progress. Like your masters in Brooklyn, you are a perfect up-side-down compass to world events.

Here's something you posted to H2O September 02, 1998:

A few more weeks, a couple of months, should bring significant developments; perhaps not the biblical tribulation, but certainly the present system is going to be shaken in a way that it never has before.

And when I gave you some well-deserved ridicule for this, you promised:
    If I am wrong on this one, I promise to join 'Pronosticators Anonymous.'

Of course, you lied.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• COMF
    COMF
    Any day now is about a close as I can nail it down.

Nonono, I'm talking about the day by which, you assured us, if the end had not come you would quit the WBTS and admit that you and they are wrong. Was it January 1st, 2000, or January 1st, 2001? I don't remember which.

COMF

• You Know
    You Know

I was shining you on dummy. I will never leave the truth. / You Know

• Thirdson
    Thirdson
    I will never leave the truth

You don't Know truth and you peddle both your own lies and that of your Lords and MAsters in Brooklyn. You have lost all credibility I don't know how you have the gall to keep posting your diatribe.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• You Know
    You Know

The apostate's motto is: avoid the facts at all cost. Create side show diversions and ridicule anyone that brings the truth to bear upon you. Such foolishness comes at a price.The facts are, I can prove that your world is fix'n to get toasted and you can't handle it. / You Know

• JanH
    JanH

YK,

You don't have the faintest idea what the word "prove" means. What you posted was a fantasy, devoid of any logical arguments supporting your assertion.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit