Convention audio clips mentioning 1975

by Splash 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Splash
    Splash

This is very topical so I thought I'd share a compilation document of 10 audio clips.

These are mostly from before 1975, taken from convention recordings at the time, stressing the importance of 1975 and getting the crowd excited in anticipation.

Entire talks are embedded but it's been typed out what was said and the time point it occurs.

This document is 220MB, so be warned.

I hope you're not triggered by the drawn out assembly speech style because this is full of it.

If anyone ever tries to tell you that there was no mention of 1975, hopefully this will give you some evidence.

If anyone with the ability could turn this into a short, shareable video, that would be much more useable and shareable than this (no disrespect to the creator).

Click here for the recordings. It will be gone in one month.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The download lists docx file extension, not audio. Whats up?

• Splash
    Splash

It's a word document with the audio files embedded into it.

• annihilator
    annihilator

Thanks OP for the files!

This is what I did, I renamed the .docx to .zip

I extracted the zip

Went into the >word>embeddings

>renamed oleObject1 to oleObject10.bin files to .mp4

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Splash, are any of these talks given by Frederick Franz? I have a strong memory on the 1975 doctrine and I remember well Franz connecting the thought of bestiality with the 1975 chronology. It would be grand if one of your audios included that.

PS: This talk was given at the forum in Inglewood, California.

• Splash
    Splash

Village Idiot: Yes, Freddy's talks feature in the document, if you can stand to listen to his yelling, nasal proclamations. I also recall something in print about Adam 'trying the animals first', or some suggestion like that, before Eve was created, but I can't locate it - I've just looked.

Annihilator: Very clever! If you just want to listen to the clips as opposed to extract them you can just double click them in the document and an audio player will kick in.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Here is a backup copy of this ZIP file.

I have extracted most of the mp3's. Files 3,8 & 10 didn't work for me.

1975 Talks

If anyone has more info on these files, or knows where I can get more of this type of stuff, I'll gladly maintain an archive of this. I wasn't around in those days, but am committed to preserving this history. They will NOT whitewash 1975.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Love your determination wifibandit!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So what is the WTS saying about 1975 now ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I bet they aren't saying anything about how the WTS's leaders at the time had used this false pretentiously devised dating of mankind's existence of 6000 years twice previously .

The WTS leaders are the biggest liars around in the religious field of organizations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit