I know this shouldn’t bother me...but

by MTSman 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Splash
    Splash

They have become McWitnesses.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

I think it would be weird if it didn't bother you - I mean people that you've known for years and had a relationship with, just snubbing you and ignoring your presence????? That's crazy, but it's "normalized" because JWs are programmed to think that they are doing this for a just cause. You used to behave this way too- but now you're not programmed anymore so it's bizarre behavior (as it should be). You're feeling isn't an issue-their behavior is.

Look at it as a sign that you've been deprogrammed

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am now the same as Audisapere, have been for a couple of years now. I have been out for a decade.

I just greet them as I would non-JDubs , and engage in small talk, none so far has tried to talk religion or "coming back".

I think the word has gone round that I am gone for good, the last ones who tried the old come back routine, two or three years ago, were told that the religion I left no longer exists, and they must prove to me that what they teach now is the truth, none have tried to do so.

All is good in my world I tell them, then just smile and walk away.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Is there anyone else that gets annoyed by people who act self righteous even though they really shouldn’t?

The way left, the way I am, and the results of their lame attempts at making me feel uncomfortable, that didn't go too well fro them, nope. By now those shits I walked away from know better than messing with me. They crossed the street when they saw me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit