Do they still give the higer rank elders at Bethel Luxury Cars?

by Dan76 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Undecided
    Undecided

JT,

How old is Harley Miller? I seem to remember him visiting my family's home with several other bethelites back in the 50s when they were just in their late teens or early 20s. They were on vacation I think and checking out the girls here. I think he was with John Held's sons who were at bethel also.

Ken P.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/40125/1.ashx

Harley Miller died around 11-8-02

• silentseeker
    silentseeker

I am new to this forum, but, I read a couple of the threads and kind of wanted to jump in on this one. As far as "Circuit Leasing" not having anything to do with the Watchtower Society...

• silentseeker
    silentseeker

I am new to this forum, but, I read a couple of the threads and kind of wanted to jump in on this one. As far as "Circuit Leasing" not having anything to do with the Watchtower Society...

I have been looking into the Jehovah's Witnesses for about 5 years now and I contacted Circuit Leasing. On the phone they wouldn't really tell me if they were affiliated with the Watchotwer, however, they continuously send me literature on their pre-owned vehicles and the last letter I received was headed:

"Dear Brothers,"

• Panda
    Panda

Dear Brothers, You've certainly heard the rumor that we give cars away to the most faithful. Well that may be true. But now the average publisher has a chance to purchase a pre-owned car. This car may or may not increase your fieldservice time. This car may or may not grow wheat (wink wink) for your family. You've heard the stories, why not find out for yourselves. Oh and this car leasing business is nothing like what Christendom does w/ their suckers adherents money. No we offer these cars for your own good, think how much more Jehovah will get done when you buy this car. BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Hey Silent seeker welcome and can we see the rest of your correspondence. Dear Brothers good grief I'd like the R/F to see this...

• JT
    JT

not surprised he has passed , he was up there in age when i was at bethel back in the 80's

• IT Support
    IT Support

Just to confirm JT's comments.

Circuit Leasing is owned by Dale Baker, "Judith Benz's" father-in-law.

Ken

• gumby
    gumby

I remember when my wife and daughter and I visited bethel in the 80's.

At that particular time, I remember talking to some ( I believe from the art dept.) who could not afford car insurance and were getting rid of their vehicles. If it was too much of a "beater" car and they couldn't sell it, then they left in on the side of the road and it got vandalized quickly and hauled away. That was the whole point of abandoning their cars they couldn't sell.

It's ironic these poor workers cannot afford to drive a car, yet the higher ups have no transportation problems.

Gumby

• JT
    JT
    Just to confirm JT's comments.

Circuit Leasing is owned by Dale Baker, "Judith Benz's" father-in-law.

Ken

THANKS that's the guys name name to go a step further the INSURANCE is covered by a guy out of OHIO, his name is - his name is on the tip of my tongue, his buddy works at bethel, from what i understand he is a former bethelite and his buddy at bethel is in charge of selecting the insurance carrier for all of the vehicles at bethel, the bethelites cars and the traveling guys cars- as welll as every singel Hall and Assembly hall insurance it is an account he has had for YEARS AND IT MATTERS not if they can get a better price, they have stayed with this guy for years just the wt acccount alone must net this guy commmission in the $100"s of 1000's i do know this that he HOOKS up his bethel boy with fre trips, etc if there are any elders out there with access to the congo files look at the name on the congo insurane policy, i think it is ROSS INSURANCE something like that if there are any elders out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit