JW.Org claims they have fullfilled Jesus command to preach in all the inhabited earth.Have they really done that ? I dont think so.

by smiddy 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

https://www.imb.org/research-maps/

On this page, maps with the progress toward engaging unreached peoples

and with unengaged unreached people groups.

• blondie
    blondie

So if the WTS is doing the distribution what about China and India? How many billions have not “heard”?

*** w00 1/15 p.13 par.17***

Today, that prophecy is in the course of fulfillment on an unprecedented scale. True, untouched territories still exist, and it may be that in Jehovah’s due time, a large door leading to greater activity will open. (1 Corinthians 16:9) Nevertheless, the Bible does not state that Jehovah will wait until every individual on earth has received a personal witness. Rather, the good news must be preached to Jehovah’s satisfaction. Then the end will come.—Compare Matthew 10:23.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The fulfilment took place in the first century.

If one is going to teach "The Scriptures"... then teach "The Scriptures"

Colossians 1:23New International Version (NIV)

23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

1 Thessalonians 1:8New International Version (NIV)

8 The Lord’s message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia—your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it,

Romans 1:8New International Version (NIV)

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.

Romans 16:19New International Version (NIV)

19 Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

"The END" that Jesus referred to in the Olivet Discourse was the end of that era, which included the thrust of the good news about Jesus and the Jewish system.

Jesus said He came to fulfill. And fulfill it was.

Thus, the obedient Jewish Christians left Jerusalem with the shirts on their backs and were henceforth cared for by Christ. Following this, the Romans came in and, according to Josephus, butchered the Jews.

Watchtower refuses to teach "the Scriptures"... they are too busy empire-building on a foundation of false doctrine.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Smiddy, good list of countries barely touched by WT propaganda. I might add Indonesia, a country of 256 million people, including 25 thousand JWs, about 1 in 10,000.

So what is WT going to do this year to jump start the preaching work there? Hold a Special Convention in Jakarta and invite special JWs to a party. They have invited people from Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, the Russian Federation, Thailand, the US, and Vietnam Nam.

They did this kind favor for Taiwan last year, anther barely touched "land".
  • westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

critical times hard to deal with v whenever they are saying peace then instant destruction is upon them. Take your pick. Bad news events means end is near, good news means end is near. Delusional..

• blondie
    blondie

There was an article in the beginning of the July 2017 Study Issue about Turkey and how many people knew nothing about jws. And Turkey is a little more liberal about allowing evangelizing that other Arab countries.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We may have been involved as corrupt commercial exploiters of the Gospel in the marketing and proliferation of are literature but we did it in as many countries as we could, so God has to bless us for that, .......oh wait we just made a billion dollars in real estate sales recently, God did bless us after all. $$$

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit