Cruzenhart provides the best donuts in town!!!

by Eyebrow2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I shoulda moved to Texas....... Krispy Kreme doughnuts are about 15 miles away! Arghhhhh but maybe my waistline is saying hurrraaaaaay.

• shamus
    shamus

Cruzinheart,

You're still a dubbie? OMG! You should be disfellowshipped for fratrenizing with the enemy, LOL!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I dunno, but if there was ever a 'free vote' for Queen of the JW apostates: Cruzanheart, would win hands down.

Just the mention of donuts/doughnuts, even up here in Canuckistan, renders her a patron saint of Bon Homme.

Or the royal grande dame of Athabaska.

Doesn't matter, all terms and titles directed to Cruzanheart are ones we can all take pride in.

She makes this place, special.

I look forward to a few donuts when I get down your way; I'm gonna sneak some Tim Horton dutchies down and a few apple fritters (shhh...Dottie), for our superb Texan apostate statespersons.

So nice to read this donut story.

Glad to read such a story, because if it were up to me: Cruzanheart and Big Tex, with Valis in-tow, would run the huge wonderful state of Texas.

I won't say anything about Ontario being larger than the Lone Star State, but hell....most of landscape is populated by cariboo, polar bears, moose and deer, along with a heap load of other critters.

OK....I had better stop, coz I'm going tangential, which means long visits away from 'society'.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

MMMMmmmm, Ray, I LOVE Dutchies and apple fritters!!!! But you can come anytime, even without the sweets.

Shamus, I'm one of those who did the "quiet fade" -- I'm not DF'd or DA'd but, God willing, I will NEVER set foot inside a Kingdom Hall again. I was just trying to give eyebrow2's hubbie a good scare!

Nina

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Okay guys now you've got my stomach growling. Looking forward to those donuts.

Hopefully Eyebrow2 and husband will be able to join us that weekend. I'm getting excited.

10 more sleeps to go.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    10 more sleeps to go.

Can't wait!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

WOOHOO!!

There's gonna be a party goin' on next weekend.

Life is good....

Lisa

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

as long as fate does not get in the way....sounds like fun....I just have to coordinate....our two youngest terrors are going to be 4 on the 25th and 2 on the 29th; I think that we are going to do something for them in one fell swoop they are young enough that it wont bother them yet hahah.

By the way, the husband says you shall ALWAYS and FOREVER be known to him as the Donut Lady.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit