PIMA sitting on the fence

by PimoElder 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i knew a lot of dubs who were in it for what they could get out of it. I'm just so glad i turned my back on it all.

• Simon
    Simon

PimoElder - please stop copy-pasting entire messages, especially parts of the rest of the page, just copy the TEXT that you want to quote, and use the quote button to highlight it.

Be selective. Less is more.

And to decide to be PIMI because you don't know and can't decide is illogical and frankly plain dumb - you're spending resources and time, our most precious asset, on something you don't know if it's of any value?

You can't prove that I am not god and testing you right now ... demanding that you send me $10,000 USD. By your logic, you should send it because you just don't know and "better safe than sorry?". You're not accounting for the cost, there is always a cost.

What we do know is that people that want you to do something for them, without recompense, based on "maybe something good might happen to you in the future ... but from someone else" are usually scammers and fraudsters. Religion is just a government sanctioned, tax deductible scam.

• PimoElder
    PimoElder
    And to decide to be PIMI because you don't know and can't decide is illogical and frankly plain dumb - you're spending resources and time, our most precious asset, on something you don't know if it's of any value?
    You can't prove that I am not god and testing you right now ... demanding that you send me $10,000 USD. By your logic, you should send it because you just don't know and "better safe than sorry?". You're not accounting for the cost, there is always a cost.
    What we do know is that people that want you to do something for them, without recompense, based on "maybe something good might happen to you in the future ... but from someone else" are usually scammers and fraudsters. Religion is just a government sanctioned, tax deductible scam.
  • PimoElder
    PimoElder

Im not giving any money at all, except if a widow or orphan or similar are in need

but I would never give to the fat old men who fly first class and stay in 5 star hotels on kids ice cream money

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit