BREAKING NEWS!!! WBATS/JW's just SETTLE a lawsuit that alleged child sex abuse cover ups!!! Link to article.

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 14 Replies latest jw friends

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Settlement came five days into trial... The WBATS/JW's house of "God inspired/light is getting brighter/spiritual paradise" cards are starting to cave in before our eyes...

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/jehovahs-witnesses-settle-lawsuit-alleging-coverup-of-child-sex-abuse/

• fokyc
  • Landy
    Landy

FFS. Can people not at least do a cursory search for a topic before posting the same thing over and over again? This is the third one.

It's the height of poor forum etiquette.

And it offends my OCD!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yesterday's news.
  • skin
    skin

Thanks. First time I've seen this. Missed the other 2 posts.

• waton
    waton

These stories about a universal problem are nothing but a diversion from the real and unique issues with the wt religion. spiritual autism.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

BREAKING NEWS!!! Japanese bomb pearl harbor!

• steve2
    steve2

There was a feature on this forum that automatically brought up related topics so that related links were immediately obvious to people posting new topics.

I have been away several days - and what is new to some of us is not to others.

Yes, we can check to see if there have been earlier posts on a topic but it would be very helpful if related posts were automatically featured.

• Landy
    Landy
    I have been away several days - and what is new to some of us is not to others.
    Thanks. First time I've seen this. Missed the other 2 posts.

That's why when a thread is resurrected with another comment it handily goes back the top.

That way the reader can read all of the comments associated with the topic in one place. It's almost like it was designed that way .....

• pbrow
    pbrow

So daughter brings up to dad and the dad does not..

A) Beat the shit out child rapist

or

B) Report this himself to police.

The anger is really being deflected to the wrong people.

I am sorry people, you can try and place blame on a religion all you want but if the FUCKING PARENTS of the child who was abused do not go to the police these kids are and will continue to be fucked!!

The fucking parents for christs sake!! Unbelievable

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit