Who's going to Joy's Halloween weekend?

by noidea 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• myself
    myself

BTTT

This will be my daughter's first Holloween too ( at 17 it is about time! )

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Is she going trick or treating myself?

I'm really glad. Better late than never.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Perhaps I'll be there as the invisible man?

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, myself and SpiceItUp will be there too!

• myself
    myself
    Is she going trick or treating myself?

Yes, she said she would be glad to help out with the kids. ( and she can spread out her candy and eat it like a normal kid too)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't think she should "help out", I think she should have fun. Maybe even dress up! Make her bring an old Watchtower or something and have her go as a pioneer.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Damn Trucker, I was hoping to see you again.

• myself
    myself

lol Chris, she will enjoy "helping out" with the kids, and being one at heart. She is dressing up as Guinevere.

Okay, are any adults planning on costumes? Any one carrying a watchtower is subject to baptism in the ocean

• noidea
    noidea
    Okay, are any adults planning on costumes? Any one carrying a watchtower is subject to baptism in the ocean

Karla..they go in right after Simon so far.... LittleToe *hope he remembers to pack his Kilt Simon & Angharad & Family Myself aka Karla & family Noidea Big Tex & Nina & Family Englishman & Sexy Legs Sloan Mindchild Mulan and Bigred Inky patio34 Waiting & Mr. Waiting Megadude *AWESOME!!! Navigator Jade lisavegas420 & Hubby Mr. and Mrs. Belmont outnfree (((Roomie))) Matty SpiceItUp FreeFallin

As much as I would like to take noidea for a ride on the bike, I cant make it this time. Too far, not enuff time off.

(((Animal)))...
    I'm going to hold you to that ride one of these days.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

If I go, can you guess who I'll be going as? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit