Who's going to Joy's Halloween weekend?

by noidea 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• noidea
    noidea

I was excited to see on a thread that LittleToe will also be in Fl as well ..OK so sign in..who's going to be there? I'll start the count...I'm planning on going with Myself aka Karla my sister, also possibly her hubby & her daughter.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Yup, I've had a bed booked since March, but kept it quiet because I wasn't sure if I could get flights

I can't wait to see everyone, even though it's literally a flying visit (Saturday till Monday mornings).

• Angharad
    Angharad

Yep we'll be there !!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nina and I will be there, and Jennie and Jackson will be celebrating their first Halloween. Jennie is coming as a pirate and Jackson is coming as the Green Goblin. Nina caught Jennie looking at all the candy in the grocery store and picking out the ones she hoped she would get. Then she said, "And when we get home we'll spread it all out on the floor and eat it just like the normal kids do."

I like having normal kids.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow Tex - Our Dylan will like Jackson's costume (big Spiderman fan) so be prepared to be called the Gween Gwoblin as Dylan puts it

We are buying our kids costumes when we get there so dont know what they will be yet, its their first Halloween too !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I love it!

Jackson sleeps with a blue stuffed cow named Stanley. When he was younger he pronounced it Saw-wee.

• noidea
    noidea

so far.... LittleToe Simon & Angharad & Family Myself aka Karla & family Noidea Big Tex & Nina & Family Englishman & Sexy Legs <g>

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

So who makes up the rest of the 100 people I hear are coming? Check in, please! Although I'm sure there will be a few surprises . . . .

Nina

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Sloan and Mindchild.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mulan and Bigred

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit