What is spiritual warfare.

by Hellothere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

What is spiritual warfare to you? I experienced a situation that i could clearly say was spiritual warfare. But that was something I could only see years laters. Cause all the steps of what happened we're complicated. Nothing i could have done by myself. Like there was a plan behind it, but I hadn't made the plan. If you sit down and twist bible verses or start playing mind games. That's not spiritual warfare. It's just you as a human deceiving and lying too everyone. That's my take on it anyways.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls…

…if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don’t deserve to be defended.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

The expression 'Spiritual Warfare' is an oxymoron. Spirituality should foster our better natures and produce love and peace.

Superstition produces fear, dogmatism and cult identity are divisive and judgmental.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

As I recall, the term "spiritual warfare" covered stuff like lying to authorities to protect fellow JWs. I think they intended it to mean that you could do stuff that ordinarily was a sin (lying, for example) but it would be okay if it was done to help the organization.

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

spiritual warfare: the invisible war in the invisible realm, between the forces of good and evil.

A Christian does not fight such war with visible means, especially using Satan's system, therefore, WT's way of fighting this war (without producing any good qualities, better people etc.) is completely designed for deceiving masses and pushing their agenda.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

in the JW sense, it is deceit...it is ok to lie to protect the org. ( Jeffrey Jackson show and tell at CSA hearings )

• hoser
    hoser

Spiritual warfare=lies

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I think this is better known as 'theocratic warfare' or 'theocratic war strategy'.

That is, that the truth is something you only have to tell to those entitled to know it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gotta be a difficult tactic to use in the Information Age. 😏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Spiritual warfare is spreading wt propaganda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit