Who are the A/As on the board?

by starfish422 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• City Fan
    City Fan

I'm agnostic with a bit of Taoism thrown in. Works for me.

• Xena
    Xena

agnostic

SP are you patronizing LT? Just because he is a pretty face doesn't mean he doesn't have a brain....

You do have one don't you LT????

• Swan
    Swan

I'm an Agnostic with strong atheistic leanings. I don't believe in God, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised after I die. And if there is a loving God, I don't think He or She would have any problem with me not believing in Him/Her after what I have been through.

Tammy

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Xena:
    A pretty face, or a brain?

I've never had a head X-ray and every mirror I look in breaks, so I'm not too sure.

...or are you talking about something else altogether?

• Xena
    Xena

LT

We can see the pretty face...so that is a given....

If I could understand you when you talk I could probably vouch for the brain too

As for anything else.....feel free to send pics for me to evaluate

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Are you patronising me, too?

• Xena
    Xena

Yes....is that a problem????

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Maybe

• Xena
    Xena

Feel free to spank me next time you see me

If you dare.....

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Agnostic I guess. I don't disbelieve. I'd love to finally learn for sure that there's a God or even lots of gods. There's just so much that we don't know. The way I look at it is that when we're ready, and I mean we as in humanity, we'll learn.

I don't think we're ready at this point for an all-powerful God or even a minor deity to publicly reveal him(her)self to all of humanity. If we were ready, He/She/They would have given us a pretty good show already. If there is/are then He/She/They is still waiting for us to get our collective act together, and if not well we still need to get said act together.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit