Englishman

ITV. Sundays, 9 pm. 2 parts.

Isn't it brilliant?

What a cast!

Englishman.

• Angharad
    Angharad

ARRRGGH NOT FAIR

I wanted to watch this last Sunday, but I fell asleep during the adverts just before it came on and it had finished by the time I woke up, it looked like it was a great program - have to watch it next week and figure out whats happening !

• qwerty
    qwerty

Angharad

Isn't it frustrating when that happens? It's happened to me on many occasions, I normally catch the last few credits.

Like Eman says ....It is/was brilliant. I am sure you will be able to pick up the story for next week.

Qwerty

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Missed it.

I saw the two-part thingy on Hitler, though. Very interesting.

• Simon
    Simon

I watched it ... t'was great indeed

• Angharad
    Angharad

Yeah and you didnt bother to wake me up ya Git

• Lainey
    Lainey

I really enjoyed it.

I thought it was really well thought out...

Looking forward to Part 2

L. xx

• Mulan
    Mulan

We aren't getting it here on regular networks. I'll have to check out our BBC channel and see if they carry it.

Henry is in my ancestry. He was my 3rd cousin 16 times removed. (that means 16 generations back) Pretty remote, but it makes me really interested in England's history.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, Mulan, if you yell "off with 'er 'ead" at any point during the FreedomFest I'm going to have to hit you with a turkey leg.

I'm waiting VERY impatiently for the series to make it over here -- some do and some don't, unfortunately. I really enjoyed "Henry VIII & His Six Wives," a 6-part miniseries back in the 1970's, and this one looks even better. Lady Helena should be outstanding as Anne Boleyn!

Nina [*pacing impatiently*]

• smack
    smack

love that word.................... git

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit