A very bad month, but my daughter still makes me smile.

by yxl1 14 Replies latest social family

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to hear of your sad time . I have lost my parents and I know the strange feeling when that person that always been there - suddenly no longer is .

It is sad about your Mother. There comes a time in life when they become they become dependant on us rather than the other way around

Enjoy your daughter !!

• reboot
    reboot

(((((yxl1))))) you poor thing; my husband had the same treatment from his father-but it still knocked him back for a while...and having to look after your mother too must be a strainyou poor thing.

yay for kids though, eh?! always happy and georgeous; mine always cheer me up at just the right time.

Hang in there

• jgnat
    jgnat

The children - our hope we can do better next time. My little Naomi took home a stuffed bird that was not cheeping right any more. She wanted to nurse it back to health. She worried about getting it home without a chill, and I helped her zip it in to her jacket.

She was very pleased.

It has been 24 hours, and the bird is not doing so well. Naomi called me up and let me hear the incessant humming now emanating from the poor electronic bird. She solemnly told me it needs a new battewy. She now has three adults snagged in to the care of this bird. And here my daughter is without a seam-ripper.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Thanks guys.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Yxl1)))

Hope things get easier soon.

You can always count on your kids to cheer you up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit