Family reunion

by smiddy3 13 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

My wife and I just enjoyed a family reunion with both my sons ,one wife and one grandchild 10 years old ,where they stayed at our house for a week .

The best week we have had for many a year . The couple live only 2 hours away by car and the other son and his child live 2 states away 2 hours by plane.

And thankfully they are no longer associated with the Borg that I now regretfully brought them up in , so the Borg will never get their children.

It was a Happyfying Time

• Rebecca 619
    Rebecca 619

😊😊😊😊that is pure happiness !

• moreconfusedthanever
  • Biahi
    Biahi

So happy for you!!

• zeb
    zeb

and as when mine visit/stay I will get emotional when they leave but I know they will return.

and every continued happiness unto you btw!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Im so happified your happy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Beautiful. I was just imagining it smiddy, complete with baby koalas and Roos bouncing around the fields. I only wish my mother would want my boys for a week. :(( She was in their lives for some time but sadly her shunning is prompted by my step father.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Smiddy - May your happy experience inspire and encourage others who are hoping that their blinded friends/families will see the org hiding behind the curtain.

You never know, perhaps even the person who "thumbed down" will learn something while they're here, start thinking for themselves, and wrest control of their life from the Warwick hierarchy.

• carla
    carla

Great news! Enjoy your non jw life with your children & grandchildren, best life ever!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

WONDERFUL!!!! We are soooo happy for you!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit