Pink Is All We Think!!

by arrowstar 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I had a vague understanding of Mary Kay. Those women sold makeup, right? Like Jehovah's Witnesses sold Bibles?

Hilarious!! Really good article too.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

WOOHOO!!!

Mulan -

Thank you. Someone read it and caught why I posted the link.

Lisa

• gumby
    gumby

Well hell......if mac can post on this girly thread....then so can I. I'm intrested in cologne though, and not lipstick if you want to PM me with some info. I think Avon and Mary Kay can be as lucrative as any other buisness. Women will always use makeup.

Maybe that's what I should do since my back is going fast......sell Mary Kay. Think of all the babes I would see everyday!. ( naw....I better not....I might get in trouble)

Gumby

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Gumby))

During bad times in the economy, there are three things that never drop in sales. Tobacco, liquor, and lipstick. You have a PM.

Thank you

Lisa

• gumby
    gumby

Lisa....I will give it a try within the next few days.

Gumby

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Pink Is All We Think!!

Wow....I thought that was a guy thing!

I guess Mac was thinking the same thing I was when I saw this thread.

Arrowstar, on your council slip, put a "G" down for "Introduction Roused Interest."

***** Rub a Dub

• Jade
    Jade

WAY TO GO LISA!!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Gumby - Thank you again.

If I wear the 'domain', will I get luckier with my wife?

Well, now, ummm...

RubADub - Will do, hon!

Jade - Thank you. We need to get together for lunch soon.

Lisa

• Maverick
    Maverick

Good going! My ex was big with MK. (Red Car) I went to Dallas one year 95, or 96. Met the grand lady herself. We stayed at the Dallas Grand, nice place. I went on the sports tour with all the MK husbands. Far too many ex UPS guys if you ask me! Maverick

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I went on the sports tour with all the MK husbands. Far too many ex UPS guys if you ask me!

Now THAT'S funny!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit